Rear fender and Turn Signal mod
Lloyd Turner submitted this mod. Lloyd is ZRXOA #574. This
mod tucks in the turn signals, so the ZRX doesn't look like Dumbo, with the turn signals sticking out.
Rear Fender and Turn Signal:
- Remove the reflector from under the tail light.
- Remove the license bracket and turn it upside down and put it in the same holes.
- Trim the fender to desired length with a utility knife. Use a file or sandpaper to smooth the edges.
- Now for the turn signals...Remove them both and take the extensions off of them.
- Reinsert the remaining signals into the same hole, turn over the extension and put it on the inside of the fender, then put the big
washer on, small washer and nut.
- Plug the wiring connectors back in, and you're done.
Front Turn Signal mod:
- The front signals are little harder... remove them both.
- Take them apart and remove the extension (you wont reuse it on the front).
Put the signal back in the same hole, put the big washer on first, then you need to determine the length of spacer you need( i used a
3\8 copper tubing section) then put on your spacer ,small washer and nut....plug the wiring connectors back in, and your done.