+ Reply to Thread
    Born In The USA

Electronic stuff

I needed some batteries for the garage door sensors (wireless, shows if a garage door is open/closed from two locations in the house) and these guys had the best deal. They acted like a bought a ship load of them. Great service.

Every week they send an email with what's on sale, and it is often some interesting gadget I have no idea what it's used for. I bought a DVOM at a fair price from them. This morning I see a digital caliper! Oh, I might want that, so I click on the link. Only $474. Gad. They carry stuff for industry in a range of qualities. If you need something electric or a tool, it may be a resource for you.

https://www.newark.com/?CMP=e-email-...1lN1wvNGVabSJ9
    You'll never know how fast you can go, until you go too fast.

I have discovered that half of being a good rebel is knowing what to rebel against.

2014 Ninja 1000

2005 ZX10

1981 GPz550

Weirdly Peculiar

Re: Electronic stuff

One of the stalwarts of the electronics industry, shopped with them for years. And Mouser electronics.
    2000 Green, 1109, Mikuni 38mm TMR-MJN's, Yosh pipe, ZX-11 cams, Pods, ZX-11 Ignitor, Kwick Kill, Tealdo Stick Coils, Wyn's Sprocket Cover, Ted's Battery Out, MonkeyPincher Rack

2010 Concours 14 ABS Ball Coddler "The Velvet Missle", 151 HP, lots 'o mods

"A man's got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

He who is right all the time is never always right.