+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Tin colors

  1. #31
    New, but just to this Board
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mn

    Re: Tin colors

    Ride it with both and keep the color that is faster

  2. #32
    Super REXer
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Buffalo NY

    Re: Tin colors

    Hmmm two of them now my gut may have been correct. Time will tell.
    Super Dave 436

  3. #33
    Radical Rocker
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Castile NY

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave 436 View Post
    Hmmm two of them now my gut may have been correct. Time will tell.
    Dave, one bike (blue) and a set of silver tins in the boxes.
    Just got somewhat released to use my hand/arm after reconstructive arm/hand surgery in May. Hopefully it gets strong enough to ride. Hoping to get back one one as nicely modded as yours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lead, follow or get out of the way...
    2004 Silver Rex OA#8747

  4. #34
    Thinking, So You Don't Have To
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Inland Empire (not as ominous as it sounds)

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Dave, one bike (blue) and a set of silver tins in the boxes.
    Just got somewhat released to use my hand/arm after reconstructive arm/hand surgery in May. Hopefully it gets strong enough to ride. Hoping to get back one one as nicely modded as yours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems to me that riding would be really good therapy for either hand and the right wrist. Of course, you have to have enough grip strength to brake and clutch before you can ride. Well, ride fast anyway.

    Good luck on your recovery.
    “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry, American patriot.

    "Red is faster of course" 8/5/19 Ca Pete acknowledges the obvious.

  5. #35
    Radical Rocker
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Castile NY

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickrides View Post
    Seems to me that riding would be really good therapy for either hand and the right wrist. Of course, you have to have enough grip strength to brake and clutch before you can ride. Well, ride fast anyway.

    Good luck on your recovery.
    Thanks Rick, it’s my left, I can pull in the clutch! Surgon said it will be great therapy actually. Retrain the brain to use it again.
    Leary of it leaning left.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lead, follow or get out of the way...
    2004 Silver Rex OA#8747

  6. #36
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    causing trouble near Milton, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Tin colors

    dang That is a lot of rebuilding Heres some karma so you get it all back to full strength
    Johnnie Phatt
    Head honcho of project
    Rise of the Phoenix

    bring Dave if you must....Perko

  7. #37
    Devils’ Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: Tin colors

    Pfhtt! Just a flesh wound


    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  8. #38
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    causing trouble near Milton, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Tin colors

    It's always good to throw in a Monty python reference

    https://www.facebook.com/MontyPython...1717176329476/
    Johnnie Phatt
    Head honcho of project
    Rise of the Phoenix

    bring Dave if you must....Perko

  9. #39
    2009 Hooligan of the year
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Austin, TX

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by O.S.Triker View Post
    I LOVE MY PRIMER !
    Simply stunning!

  10. #40
    Super Moderator
    Hooligan Paramedic &
    Master Biscuit Maker

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Franklin TN

    Re: Tin colors

    Black with green stripes
    Make a fast friend. Adopt a retired racing Greyhound

    www.greyhoundpets.org
    Or PM me for details

  11. #41
    Devils’ Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacmedic View Post
    Black with green stripes
    On a SUZUKI??








    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  12. #42
    Thinking, So You Don't Have To
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Inland Empire (not as ominous as it sounds)

    Re: Tin colors

    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    On a SUZUKI??







    “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry, American patriot.

    "Red is faster of course" 8/5/19 Ca Pete acknowledges the obvious.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB