+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pic and av

  1. #1
    I'm Canadian!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milton, Ontario

    Pic and av

    Just wondering where my av went. And my pic also. One day there and one day not.

    Weird.

    Pops
    Size matters, good thing I drive a huge bus.

  2. #2
    President Emeritus
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca

    Re: Pic and av

    Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Just wondering where my av went. And my pic also. One day there and one day not.

    Weird.

    Pops

    Your picture was hosted on Photobucket, they charge for their services now, so your link doesn't work unless you pay them.

  3. #3
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: Pic and av

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Pete View Post
    Your picture was hosted on Photobucket, they charge for their services now, so your link doesn't work unless you pay them.
    Yup. I had a photosuckit account years ago. Then came "the change" at photosuckit. In the last several days I've seen photosuckit e-mails in my spam folder announcing (basing this off of the e-mail titles) that the world, as I know it, is about to end. Unless I send them money.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  4. #4
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL

    Re: Pic and av

    Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post
    Yup. I had a photosuckit account years ago. Then came "the change" at photosuckit. In the last several days I've seen photosuckit e-mails in my spam folder announcing (basing this off of the e-mail titles) that the world, as I know it, is about to end. Unless I send them money.
    You better send them some money Joe... we are all counting on you to save the world

    Be a bitch we're all gone and the ZRX's would be left and no one to rid them... be a big waste

    Wayne

  5. #5
    I'm Canadian!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milton, Ontario

    Re: Pic and av

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Pete View Post
    Your picture was hosted on Photobucket, they charge for their services now, so your link doesn't work unless you pay them.
    OK thanks. Didn't remember I did it that way.

    Pops
    Size matters, good thing I drive a huge bus.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB