+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Father Joe

Re: Hottest July ever..........

Quote Originally Posted by benbaboon View Post
    Exactly! You got it. The planet is not going die by man's hands. But mankind will likely be the root cause of the next great extinction by which it too will likely vanish from the face of the earth.
    Still, hardly a reason to celebrate.

Hmm... just read the link Arash provided.
    I'm not sure why posts in this thread violated "squeaky clean" rules, but isn't the "controversy" of man's role in climate change largely political and thus in violation of:

"Please refrain from political topics on your posts. Those topics are not allowed anywhere on the forum, with an exception for signatures and avatars."

My 33" waist is now extinct. I blame man. Well. Really. I blame woman. So: it can happen. It has happened. Right now while you've been playing on this here lil' motorbike board. EXTINCTION of my Rico Suave waist. What a horrible waste.

GOOD MORNING KALHEEPHORNHEA.

I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

BadAss Hooligan

I think global warming is a rip-off. I was of the understanding that the winters would be sunny and mild and I'd be riding year round in the northeast. And they have been to a small degree but what I didn't count on is how oppressive the heat and humidity of the summers are.
    What a gyp.
    "Enjoy your body, use it in every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or care what other people think of it... It is the greatest instrument you will ever own". Baz Luhrmann

2009 Hooligan of the year

Quote Originally Posted by benbaboon View Post
    Exactly! You got it. The planet is not going die by man's hands. But mankind will likely be the root cause of the next great extinction by which it too will likely vanish from the face of the earth.
    So you give man more credit to destroy (or create) than nature. I don't. Nature is completely in control. Humans are just the first species to have figured out the most ways to adapt to what nature throws at them. Humans are thriving now because of a natural warm period in earth's climate cycles. The current warm cycle is due to end. You'd better have a good parka on hand, because humans can't stop what planet earth is about to dish out.

And no, discussion of science, geology, climate, etc. is not a political discussion. That is until you go and make it one.
    Last edited by zrx24; 07-21-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Father Joe

Permission to make a suggestion? O.K. Great. Thanks.

Want to kick at some folks private parts? Why not go here >>> http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?195-Chat

Seems we were given this "place" for when we feel lost, disenfranchised, and in need of (today's term) a safe space. Chat it up beatches. Fill it up.

Kwackifoofoo

BadAss Hooligan

Cold front forecast for deep south this week, highs in the mid 80's.

Hooligan

Can't we all just agree that the shit we put into the atmosphere (greenhouse gases) are bad so reducing those must be ......wait for it......wait for it.....good! Then we don't have to debate whether it is weather or climate but we can just be better stewards of the only place we call home. Discuss

Father Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Burlewebb View Post
    Can't we all just agree that the shit we put into the atmosphere (greenhouse gases) are bad so reducing those must be ......wait for it......wait for it.....good! Then we don't have to debate whether it is weather or climate but we can just be better stewards of the only place we call home. Discuss
    Our crap is dwarfed by volcanos the majority of which you never here about in the USA. As well as those under the oceans.

And we haven't even broached evil cow farts.

Kwackifoofoo

BadAss Hooligan

it's not the sun. It's at the bottom of it's 11-year high/low cycle right now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle
    "Enjoy the ride!"

Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by dano View Post
    .......on record for the world.

Heard on the national news tonight, that this month is well on it's way to being the hottest July ever on record........for the world.

And, they say the following summers to come will be even hotter. I'm seriously considering an air-conditioned full coverage helmet.
    Man is getting weaker from generation to generation . Weathers still the same . Ive been working outside all my life and nothings changing but people . They bitch and complain its too hot when its 80 degrees . Mankind are pussies

Anything other than BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by TGHW View Post
    It's July. It's hot. Go figure.

HTFU!

TG
    Nice.
    Member #1 - AARZRXP

Quote Originally Posted by ckempf View Post
    Somebody wants to destroy/kill you, kill them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaRex View Post
    Hard working unionists are like unicorns, they simply don't exist. People that want to work for a living don't join unions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadman View Post
    The day after I am elected Tyrant, I will get to work solving the world's problems. The first few weeks will be controversial enough to cancel out most other day to day concerns, like member's only forums.

I promise, the temps will come down once the fires burn out. Vote for me.
    Well done.

Remember, kids, if you vote, you are part of the problem.

Thatís right; read that again.
    Member #1 - AARZRXP

Hard working unionists are like unicorns, they simply don't exist. People that want to work for a living don't join unions.

No.

Are humans natural or supernatural?
    Member #1 - AARZRXP

Just Some Random Guy

I believe everyone agrees we should reduce pollution (he posts ironically on a forum dedicated to primarily riding motorcycles for RECREATION.).

That said, most of the world's surface is covered with water. Guess what the primary "greenhouse" gas is?

Why is adding to the CO2 level in the atmosphere "bad"? Plants need CO2 and grow better in high CO2 environments.

But again, the hysteria has nothing to do with the planet and everything to do with seizing control of the world's economy, and by extension, controlling you.

Or is that skirting into "politics"?

Last edited by AV80R; Today at 03:47 AM. Reason: No politics

An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG
    Apparently, the term "hooligan" means something completely different on this forum than what I'm used to. Apparently it's synonymous with "compliant fluffball".
    Quote Originally Posted by zrx24
    I hate these kind of threads. Half the time it's due to some other stupid shit they've done to their bike that they thought was too insignificant to mention until page 8.

President of the ZRXOA

Hottest July ever..........

You'll know when you step over the line. I'll edit/delete your post and issue you an infraction.

I'm very impressed with how few posts I've had to edit and delete here due to people stepping over the line for politics.

Last edited by AV80R; 07-21-2019 at 11:50 AM.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    You'll know when you step over the line. I'll edit/delete your post and issue you an infraction.

I'm very impressed with how few posts I've had to edit and delete here due to people stepping over the line for politics.

Has your wife asked you why you've taken control of this site yet?

I can hear Capt. Pete giggling.

President of the ZRXOA

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

Born In The USA

OK, agreed. Let's see, what steps we can take......

Stop burning tires in the back yard. Well, I haven't done that, but it makes a great cloud of smoke, and who doesn't like that!

I know! Everybody here that wants to take the high ground and point fingers at others, go out to the garage and put the smog control items back on your bike.
    You'll never know how fast you can go, until you go too fast.

I have discovered that half of being a good rebel is knowing what to rebel against.

2014 Ninja 1000

2005 ZX10

1981 GPz550

TMZ of the ZRXOA
    Depends on who wants to know.........and why.

I used to believe that most things were relevant to some degree, form, or fashion.

Then I came to the realization that they weren't. Now that I am aware, I'm much happier.
    Speed kills..........but only the dumb and the inexperienced!

ZRXOA Exalted Supreme Benevolent Grand Master Member #4875

(Same as a friggin Pope) or (Gawd as it gets)

Father Joe

All you need to do is print it and read it when you're sitting on the crapper. It has no relevance in this thread >>>

http://humansarefree.com/2019/04/how...DsDbECCcCohrJ4

Kwackifoofoo

DonBob Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyJohn View Post
    I believe everyone agrees we should reduce pollution (he posts ironically on a forum dedicated to primarily riding motorcycles for RECREATION.).

That said, most of the world's surface is covered with water. Guess what the primary "greenhouse" gas is?

Why is adding to the CO2 level in the atmosphere "bad"? Plants need CO2 and grow better in high CO2 environments.

But again, the hysteria has nothing to do with the planet and everything to do with seizing control of the world's economy, and by extension, controlling you.

Or is that skirting into "politics"?

It must be, I agree with you.

But I can't comment, because I don't wear skirts, at least in public, yet.

Have to get my legs tanned.

Before.
    2002 Gasta Glas Ri,
    The 2007 Kaws On The Farm, Hooligan's Choice Award!
    The March 2011 Bike Of The Month!
    The 2011 ZRXOA Bike Of The Year!
    "THE FASTEST REX IN PLATTEKILL, NEW YORK!"
    2005 Raon Ri Masc
    The October 2014, Bike Of The Month
    The August 2018, Bike Of The Month!

The 2018 ZRXOA Bike Of The Year!
    "THE FASTEST REX IN PLATTEKILL, NEW YORK!"

1999 "The Lone Warrior" ZRX1100R
    1996 Giggle Bike,
    1988 Nekid Gixxer,
    1979 Strumpet

They donít call it the Climactic Optimum for nothing.
    Member #1 - AARZRXP

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by s a kawboy View Post
    Man is getting weaker from generation to generation . Weathers still the same . Ive been working outside all my life and nothings changing but people . They bitch and complain its too hot when its 80 degrees . Mankind are pussies
    I agree 200%, one of the reasons I stepped down from management/supervisory jobs a few years before retirement, most new employees complained for any reason, weather was their favorite. I've spent most of my career working outside in all kinds of weather and mostly enjoyed the freedom it allowed me,, I would take a very hot day over very cold one everytime, a snow storm day only meant you had to leave earlier for work, nowdays is work optional, on a hot days millenials hang out by the water cooler and take lots of "Heat Brakes" .

I have worked so many bad weather days, I could write a book about it, maybe we should start a thread on that

Orig. owner, 99 ZRX, 61k+
    ZX11cams,pistons
    Stick coils, DIM Harness
    Cam degree 105 int.,107 exh.
    Fact. 1.0 w/Ti.,108 MJ
    Airbox w/ K+N
    Full Akro
    OEM ign. +5 Adv
    Dyno 131.7 HP/80.4 TQ.
    Ohlins RS, Race tech fork
    Fork brace+Steering damper

"TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE" IS EASY, RETURNING IS THE REAL CHALLENGE.

" WHEN YOU OWN A CHINESE SCOOTER, ALL CHINESE SPARE PARTS ARE OEM QUALITY "

Just Some Random Guy

Quote Originally Posted by SPORTSMAN View Post
    It must be, I agree with you.

But I can't comment, because I don't wear skirts, at least in public, yet.

Have to get my legs tanned.

Before.
    We are men, by God, and we don't wear skirts, we wear kilts!

Not that I mean to assume gender.

Unless, of course, it earns me an infraction.

My God, but if you don't have infractions, you are hardly a hooligan. Are we approaching a point that to be a hooligan means you cannot be a ZRXOA member? That will be an interesting Zen diagram.

Last edited by AV80R; Today at 03:47 AM. Reason: No politics

An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG
    Apparently, the term "hooligan" means something completely different on this forum than what I'm used to. Apparently it's synonymous with "compliant fluffball".
    Quote Originally Posted by zrx24
    I hate these kind of threads. Half the time it's due to some other stupid shit they've done to their bike that they thought was too insignificant to mention until page 8.

President of the ZRXOA

Hottest July ever..........

That will be an interesting Zen diagram.

Zen diagram I like it.

Hooligan

We are men, by God, and we don't wear skirts, we wear kilts!

Not that I mean to assume gender.

Unless, of course, it earns me an infraction.

My God, but if you don't have infractions, you are hardly a hooligan. Are we approaching a point that to be a hooligan means you cannot be a ZRXOA member? That will be an interesting Zen diagram.

Great post Sad but so true .