+ Reply to Thread
    Screwed

KZ guys.........Atlanta.......$900

I've screwed over 13,233 ZRXOA members in the past.......who's next in line??
    See "Products Made by Members" Forum (SS Engine/Body Bolt Kit).....ROK Straps & now ROK Dog Leashes, SOXz Moto-socks, Jacket Caddys.

BadAss Hooligan

Re: KZ guys.........Atlanta.......$900

No title
    It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass, although my wife says I can be both at the same time.

Screwed

Quote Originally Posted by bomose View Post
    No title
    Hey Rembrandt.........can't get a title in Alabama for anything older than 30 yrs anyway.
    (but........you are correct, other states may differ.......and do)
    See "Products Made by Members" Forum (SS Engine/Body Bolt Kit).....ROK Straps & now ROK Dog Leashes, SOXz Moto-socks, Jacket Caddys.

Father Joe

No title
    P.S.A. for you Rembrandt. And for you Power Plant Pal.

My friend, and a motorbike rider, Bobby Lee, is a Shelby County Sheriff's deputy. 6 houses away from me. We can get ANY TITLE we want. Just........as they say.....lemme know.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

BadAss Hooligan

Good grief. What great friends I have! If it was a regular KZ, I'd probably jump on it. It would at least make me finish the addition to my shop because there's no room for another bike right now. Of course, Barb would divorce me and I'd have nowhere for any bike.
    It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass, although my wife says I can be both at the same time.

Father Joe

Good grief. What great friends I have! If it was a regular KZ, I'd probably jump on it. It would at least make me finish the addition to my shop because there's no room for another bike right now. Of course, Barb would divorce me and I'd have nowhere for any bike.
    My house/home has been a 23 year revolving door for wayward souls, disillusioned Dudes and felonious friends. So..............DON'T YOU WORRY Sir.

I kept a near perfect CB-1 in the garage for over a year cuz "she just won't understand me having bought yet another bike this fast." He'd come over on weekends, roll it out, ride it and return it. I am an undisputed enabler.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

Screwed

If it was a regular KZ, I'd probably jump on it. It would at least make me finish the addition to my shop because there's no room for another bike right now.
    Ahhhh……..you do have a Den, right Sir?? Surely a little CSR would fit nicely in there?? A kitchen?? A Guest Room...……..nevermind, you and the bike may not fit in the Guest Room at night.

BadAss Hooligan

Well, I can keep the bike at your house and stay with Joe.