+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BadAss Hooligan

Re: Seven motorcyclists dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Legally here but not a citizen, crashed car while drunk at 16 with no license, drunk driving charge less than a month ago, drug convictions, other crimes a few years back, has a CDL and was hired a few days ago to drive. What? When they went to his apartment they found hard drugs which means he didn't even care to clean them up. Guy came here and scoffed at our laws, was free to get away with his behavior and was then allowed to drive for work with a drunk driving charge outstanding. Many of our systems failed these seven American citizen riders. It is no surprise anymore.
    This was a senseless tragedy and it's our law makers who caused to happen IMO!

This shit goes on and on and on... when does it STOP! Other countries DO NOT put up with is crap. People get away with way to many times breaking the rules.

Our country is way to lenient to drives who break the law. If you get arrested for drugs you should loose your right to drive and if you get caught driving without a license then it's jail time no questions asked!

If your not a citizen of the USA and you break our rules then your ass goes back to the country you came from and can NEVER enter the US again. It's a damn privilege to come to our country and it's about time we act and enforce it like it is!

Wayne

Thread Hijacker
    Fun City so Cal. on the West Coast of our U. S. of A.

Quote Originally Posted by steiny View Post

So sad .

I hate hearing
    stories like this .

Suffers from Mad Kaw disease
    On a lovely tropical island near Ft. Wayne, IN

The company who put him behind the wheel is in deep shit. A DUI is an automatic 12 month suspension for a CDL holder.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

YTRAP, G and Joe.... sure gonna miss you guys...

Licensed to Mod

I Just heard the head of the Massachusetts dmv resigned over the pickup driver still holding his CDL in spite of drunk driving stops.
    Report implies the pickup driver didn't have a good record and the state failed to pull his CDL
    2000 ZRX
    1999 Valkyrie Interstate
    2006 KLX 250
    1997 Vulcan LTD

BadAss Hooligan

He has been charged but the police did not say whether or not he had been tested for drugs or alcohol in his system. They almost always announce to the public that the driver has been tested.
    So far I've heard no mention of it.
    "Enjoy your body, use it in every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or care what other people think of it... It is the greatest instrument you will ever own". Baz Luhrmann

Father Joe

Quote Originally Posted by RickMXZ View Post
    I Just heard the head of the Massachusetts dmv resigned over the pickup driver still holding his CDL in spite of drunk driving stops.
    Report implies the pickup driver didn't have a good record and the state failed to pull his CDL
    Two words: HOLY SHIT!!!
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

2009 Hooligan of the year

Quote Originally Posted by zarex View Post
    He has been charged but the police did not say whether or not he had been tested for drugs or alcohol in his system. They almost always announce to the public that the driver has been tested.
    So far I've heard no mention of it.
    It's from the Washington Post so it may be fake news.

"Connecticut prosecutors say Zhukovskyy was arrested last month in an East Windsor Walmart parking lot after failing a sobriety test. Officers had responded to a complaint about a man who was revving his truck engine and jumping up and down outside the vehicle."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp

Father Joe

Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    It's from the Washington Post so it may be fake news.

"Connecticut prosecutors say Zhukovskyy was arrested last month in an East Windsor Walmart parking lot after failing a sobriety test. Officers had responded to a complaint about a man who was revving his truck engine and jumping up and down outside the vehicle."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp
    Don't think so Chris. The head of the DMV (they may refer to as the RMV in Massachusetts) did indeed resign late yesterday evening. This story is gonna have a REALLY UGLY tail on it.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

2009 Hooligan of the year

Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post
    Don't think so Chris. The head of the DMV (they may refer to as the RMV in Massachusetts) did indeed resign late yesterday evening. This story is gonna have a REALLY UGLY tail on it.
    The fake news remark was specifically for zarex. He likes to not accept facts, so I was offering him an out.

I used to be....

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA-ZRX View Post

This shit goes on and on and on... when does it STOP! Other countries DO NOT put up with is crap. People get away with way to many times breaking the rules.

Our country is way to lenient to drives who break the law. If you get arrested for drugs you should loose your right to drive and if you get caught driving without a license then it's jail time no questions asked!

If your not a citizen of the USA and you break our rules then your ass goes back to the country you came from and can NEVER enter the US again. It's a damn privilege to come to our country and it's about time we act and enforce it like it is!

Wayne
    I agree

For punishment - tie him to a post in the middle of town square, give family members of the deceased sling shots and ball bearings. Wait a week and do it again.

The week after our oldest graduated from high school a couple of kids from school were hit by a drunk driver (not in the country legally) flipped the car they were driving over, caught fire, they were screaming as people tried to save them but the fire was to intense and they burned to death. That was not his first DUI, seems the story is to often repeated.

BadAss Hooligan

Seven motorcyclists dead

The kid has a long list of offenses and has had recent accidents and DUI's. He shouldn't even of had his commercial license. He's got mental issues also and was admitted for it recently.

He took 7 lives , ruined 3 more and that's not including all the family and friends that have been effected.

Hopefully Ma. throws the book at him.

If I was the Judge , LIFE in prison would work I guess.
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-26-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Political item removed

BadAss Hooligan

more info on the truck driver LINK
    My other rides:
    1968 Harley Davidson XLH
    1986 Honda V65 Magna 1100
    1985 Honda V45 Magna 700
    2001 Harley Electra Glide 124" S&S
    2005 Honda CR450F

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA-ZRX View Post

Wayne

to many groups want there own special rules...

BadAss Hooligan

Seven motorcyclists dead

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.Triker View Post
    The kid has a long list of offenses and has had recent accidents and DUI's. He shouldn't even of had his commercial license. He's got mental issues also and was admitted for it recently.

He took 7 lives , ruined 3 more and that's not including all the family and friends that have been effected.

Hopefully Ma. throws the book at him.

If I was the Judge , LIFE in prison would work I guess.
    The head of Mass RMV ..resigned...
    Mass Gov. wants to review RMV policies.....
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-26-2019 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Removed political item from quote

BadAss Hooligan

Read this this morning:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...have-been-depo
    rted-gofundme-set-up-for-victims/

Bob
    tufcj

BadAss Hooligan

Legally here but not a citizen, crashed car while drunk at 16 with no license, drunk driving charge less than a month ago, drug convictions, other crimes a few years back, has a CDL and was hired a few days ago to drive. What? When they went to his apartment they found hard drugs which means he didn't even care to clean them up. Guy came here and scoffed at our laws, was free to get away with his behavior and was then allowed to drive for work with a drunk driving charge outstanding. Many of our systems failed these seven American citizen riders. It is no surprise anymore.
    Tsarnaev Brothers were on Mass. welfare....

Our resources get used against us...

We give everyone else a free lunch and they f*ck us..
    agreed somethings broken....

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
    Tsarnaev Brothers were on Mass. welfare....

Our resources get used against us...

We give everyone else a free lunch and they f*ck us..
    agreed somethings broken....

TIME FOR A REVOLUTION !!!

BadAss Hooligan

Well they died doing what they loved, they could have drowned instead.
    "Enjoy your body, use it in every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or care what other people think of it... It is the greatest instrument you will ever own". Baz Luhrmann

TMZ of the ZRXOA
    Depends on who wants to know.........and why.

I don't mind dying, as it'll happen to all of us, sooner or later.

I can't think of anything that I love so much that I'd wanna die for. I just don't like the thought of some ass-wipe deciding for me.
    Speed kills..........but only the dumb and the inexperienced!

ZRXOA Exalted Supreme Benevolent Grand Master Member #4875

(Same as a friggin Pope) or (Gawd as it gets)

TMZ of the ZRXOA

BadAss Hooligan

Wait... They don't want the truck banned?????? WTF!!!
    "Beware of Looking for Goals: Look for a Way of Life" Hunter S. Thompson

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.Triker View Post
    The kid has a long list of offenses and has had recent accidents and DUI's. He shouldn't even of had his commercial license. He's got mental issues also and was admitted for it recently.....
    He shouldn't had ANY type of license.
    "Beware of Looking for Goals: Look for a Way of Life" Hunter S. Thompson

BadAss Hooligan

Here's my sincere hope:

That he's thrown in jail for as long as possible AND that he's ABUSED daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

BadAss Hooligan

There's all sorts of shit going on in Mass. and they're now looking at old paperwork and pulling licenses.
    Not saying it would have prevented this as many people denied a license still drive.

BadAss Hooligan

There's all sorts of shit going on in Mass. and they're now looking at old paperwork and pulling licenses.
    Not saying it would have prevented this as many people denied a license still drive.
    From MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...rxi?li=BBnbfcL
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

TMZ of the ZRXOA

Hooligan

Well they died doing what they loved, they could have drowned instead.
    Drowning is supposed to be the most painless and ethereal way to go, and I bet death by continuous orgasm is preferable too, but I'd much rather be alive. Let's hope the little rat gets everything he deserves and the politically correct, do-gooders don't get in the way.

Legal Eagle

Drowning is 2-3 minutes of panic, knowing you're going to die. Some folks go to sleep and never wake up, that's number 1 on my wish list.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    The fake news remark was specifically for zarex. He likes to not accept facts, so I was offering him an out.
    I like to find things out for myself.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by RON816 View Post
    Drowning is supposed to be the most painless and ethereal way to go, and I bet death by continuous orgasm is preferable too, but I'd much rather be alive. Let's hope the little rat gets everything he deserves and the politically correct, do-gooders don't get in the way.
    One of my divemasters on a boat I was diving from was a Navy Seal. He was drowned during an exercise to take away his fear of drowning. He told me that he fought like hell to stay afloat but once the water entered his lungs he was at complete and utter peace.
    He watched as his rescuers swam down to get him but he made no effort to help. They revived him once out of the water. He said he had never experienced such euphoria since.