+ Reply to Thread
    BadAss Hooligan

$6,000 ∑ Like New - 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS

Not Mine

Saw this on my local NextDoor.Com
    Here's the link but I'm not sure if it will work for anyone not registered as a member.
    https://nextdoor.com/for_sale_and_fr...urce=more_menu

A Pic and the text of the ad is below. If you're interested, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the seller. If you're really interested, I can go by and check it out. Just PM me.

Michael Herbst, Oxford Hunt

Hi all,

I am selling a like new/excellent 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS in beautiful orange, with extremely low miles - only 128. The bike also has two factory accessories installed - the USB power port and gear indicator.

I purchased it new locally in the summer of 2016 but with work, two babies since then, etc., I sadly never really found the time to ride (plus my better half much rather I not). It was taken out for short excursions periodically in the warmer weather, has had the oil changed, was never dropped, has been garaged, and the battery has been maintained/kept conditioned.

I am asking $6,000. Given the condition and a crazy low 128 miles on it, that is a good deal; a local dealer has the same bike (year/model/color) but with over 26k miles on it for $6,499. I will also throw in a (new in the package) very good wheel lock/alarm in a matching orange as well as an OptiMATE 4 Dual Program, TM-341, Battery charger-tester-maintainer.

I prefer Venmo or PayPal for payment but will also accept cash-in-hand if a must.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will respond promptly. Donít be shy.

Many thanks!
    Attached Images  
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

BadAss Hooligan

Re: $6,000 ∑ Like New - 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS

Sorry for the 2nd image. The system won't allow me to edit the original thread.
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

I used to be....

Versys 650 is the only bike I regret selling. Wasn't great at anything but could do anything. When I started clearing out bikes it was the first one I sold, figured I wouldn't miss it, it was so generic and un-exciting. Sold two ZRX's, a W650, couple of supermoto bikes, and it was the one I regretted.

The Doctor Is In
    About 90 miles north of where I was before & 15 minutes from the Kingdom of Kazmania, FL

I really like the Versys 650LT (& 1000LT) and considered getting one recently, until my daughter & I decided she wanted to ride w/me! I think they're sweet little bikes.
    "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me."
    Rorschach

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Spectreman View Post
    I really like the Versys 650LT (& 1000LT) and considered getting one recently, until my daughter & I decided she wanted to ride w/me! I think they're sweet little bikes.
    I even considered a 650 for my big butt, however I went with the V Strom 1000 instead. I got a smokin' deal on a 2012 model for $3,500.

Name:  V Strom 01.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  39.8 KB
    Big Harry

George Carlin