Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    President of the ZRXOA

New forum rules - PLEASE READ

Quote Originally Posted by Jims_rex View Post
    I think that it would have been interesting to see what the ZRXOA membership thought of this rule before it was mandated.
    I know that the one with the key is the ruler, but I think it would have been interesting.
    How will this rule apply to the guy that came out gay? That is a very political and religious subject that in no way relates to the ZRX.
    First, I want to say that you are a veteran of this place Jim and no doubt one of the most wonderful contributing members of this organization. Thank you for that.

The last thing you need is my guidance, but I wanted to provide some clarification in relation to your post that could perhaps help others.

The members talked about this change for a full 30 days in P&R...that's where Ca Pete posted the notice. I guess you missed it? :

All are welcome here Jim...except people who want to discuss politics and religion. You'll have to go somewhere else for that and I hope it's easy to understand why.

There has never been any stipulation or statement by me or Ca Pete regarding all topics here having to relate to the ZRX, so we can drop that one. One look at our forum index and you can see a vast selection of non ZRX sections that have been here a very long time.

In addition, you can talk about your sexual preference all you want, but if you can't manage to refrain from mixing politics or religion into it then it violates the rules and you should probably not post about it.

To make it simple, the only thing that has changed is that discussion about politics and religion are no longer allowed. No other changes have taken place.

Message Board Policy & Rules
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-11-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

Devilsí Advocate

Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

But Mommy, I WANT AN ICE CREAM!!!!

ooooooooooooo

WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

President of the ZRXOA

Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    But Mommy, I WANT AN ICE CREAM!!!!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    First, I want to say that you are a veteran of this place Jim and no doubt one of the most wonderful contributing members of this organization. Thank you for that.

The last thing you need is my guidance, but I wanted to provide some clarification in relation to your post that could perhaps help others.

The members talked about this change for a full 30 days in P&R...that's where Ca Pete posted the notice. I guess you missed it? :

All are welcome here Jim...except people who want to discuss politics and religion. You'll have to go somewhere else for that and I hope it's easy to understand why.

There has never been any stipulation or statement by me or Ca Pete regarding all topics here having to relate to the ZRX, so we can drop that one. One look at our forum index and you can see a vast selection of non ZRX sections that have been here a very long time.

In addition, you can talk about your sexual preference all you want, but if you can't manage to refrain from mixing politics or religion into it then it violates the rules and you should probably not post about it.

To make it simple, the only thing that has changed is that discussion about politics and religion are no longer allowed. No other changes have taken place.

Message Board Policy & Rules
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by chrly View Post
    A lot of the fun is going out of this place at a real quick pace .

Got a sloppy shifter? I can fix that
    http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=222626

Jims_rex 4430

President of the ZRXOA

New forum rules - PLEASE READ

I've decided that making people change their signatures and avatars was wrong, so the rule is being removed.

Here are some other points regarding the current rules, which are located here.

- Members can restore their signatures and avatars that included political and/or religious content.

- Signatures and avatars with political content are allowed provided they are not negative or attack others per the rules of conduct.

- Religious expression anywhere on the board (including signatures and avatars) is 100% unrestricted.

- Attacks on members expressing their religious views will not be tolerated.

- Tolerance on these specific issues are determined by the moderators.

Just a friendly reminder...If a member attempts to smear or otherwise attack the site or moderators, they may lose their privileges on the board indefinitely without being consulted. Posting on this message board is a privilege, not a right.

None of this is up for public debate so this thread is being closed, but feel free to send me a PM if you wish to talk about it.

The first post of this thread and the forum rules have been appropriately revised.
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-13-2019 at 08:25 PM.