Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 155
  1. #1
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    The Politics & Religion (P&R) section of the forum has been permanently removed from the board.

    Effective immediately, any topics or discussion relating to politics is not allowed.

    Any content that violates this rule will be removed at the discretion of the ZRXOA moderator team.

    Infractions will be issued to members for each instance that this policy is violated.

    1st violation: Mods will inform you of the problem with your post and issue an infraction.

    2nd violation: Infraction and 1 week ban

    3rd violation: Infraction and 30 day ban

    4 or more violations: Punishment for gross violators of this policy will be at the discretion of the moderator team.

    Message Board Policy & Rules
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-13-2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  2. #2
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    US

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Looking forward to the new era of camaraderie. Life is too short to be spent sniping at each other.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    current bike: 2000 ZRX1100

  3. #3
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Tampa Area, Florida

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    I agree completely with this rule. This is a place for motorcycle discussions not political ones. There are forums for that stuff. This shouldn't be one of them

    Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    Eric
    2001 Black ZRX 1200

  4. #4
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Christmas, FL

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Awsome

    Orig. owner, 99 ZRX, 61k+
    ZX11cams,pistons
    Stick coils, DIM Harness
    Cam degree 105 int.,107 exh.
    Fact. 1.0 w/Ti.,108 MJ
    Airbox w/ K+N
    Full Akro
    OEM ign. +5 Adv
    Dyno 131.7 HP/80.4 TQ.
    Ohlins RS, Race tech fork
    Fork brace+Steering damper




    "TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE" IS EASY, RETURNING IS THE REAL CHALLENGE.

    " WHEN YOU OWN A CHINESE PRODUCT, ALL CHINESE SPARE PARTS ARE OEM QUALITY "

  5. #5
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lakewood, CO

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by toyotakzrider View Post
    I agree completely with this rule. This is a place for motorcycle discussions not political ones. There are forums for that stuff. This shouldn't be one of them

    Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk


    What about Nudes and Crudes


    What if they have something to do with Politicians

  6. #6
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Cundalini View Post
    Looking forward to the new era of camaraderie. Life is too short to be spent sniping at each other.


  7. #7
    Devils’ Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    KOOL!!
    Seein' as how I only lost a half dozen posts in the search for the Holy Grail.... I think I win.

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  8. #8
    Legal Eagle
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    In 15 years, I've visited P&R once and never went back. Poor KC Earl was repeatedly getting his ass reamed. I won't miss it at all.

  9. #9
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Tampa Area, Florida

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post


    What about Nudes and Crudes


    What if they have something to do with Politicians
    Do you really want to see Trump naked or Hillary for that matter not me or Biden or any of them hell

    Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    Eric
    2001 Black ZRX 1200

  10. #10
    Weed Eaters Anonymous...
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In my LazyBoy or in the yard with a weed eater

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ


  11. #11
    Mister Meaner Hooligan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Santa Maria Calif.

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ


  12. #12
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montana

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Cundalini View Post
    Looking forward to the new era of camaraderie. Life is too short to be spent sniping at each other.
    That's me, fifth from the left.


  13. #13
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Can I mention the ZRXOA on FB using political references?

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  14. #14
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    Can I mention the ZRXOA on FB using political references?

    SS
    You’ll have to ask Mark Zuckerburg. He’s right down the road from me but you’ll have to ask him yourself.

    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  15. #15
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SoCal

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by logmaster View Post
    That's me, fifth from the left.


  16. #16
    Moderator
    Unleavened Cracker

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Big Sky Country

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by logmaster View Post
    That's me, fifth from the left.


  17. #17
    Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Greensboro NC

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Thank goodness...
    1999 ZRX1100
    Few odds and ends:


    Look at the universe. The stars keep their order. The trees and plants grow upwards without exception the waters flow. Be like this. -Lao Tzu

  18. #18
    Livn the Turbo ZRX life
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    around the space needle...

    New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Frankly I don't give a damn but I say if motorcycle people want to bash each other with keyboards in the basement let 'em...


    Go ahead, I dare you...
    Last edited by AV80R; 06-04-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Removed the pic in violation of the rules: religion
    Life's Short Have Fun!

  19. #19
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLife4Fun View Post
    Frankly I don't give a damn but I say if motorcycle people want to bash each other with keyboards in the basement let 'em...


    Go ahead, I dare you...
    I just want Ca Pete to spank me with an open hand. And sadly.....that too appears to be banned.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  20. #20
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Greece

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ


  21. #21
    Trapper John
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Springfield, VA

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    What happened to freedom of speech? Sounds like censorship? Too many great men have died for the right for folks to speak their mind!

    This is BS.....if you cant have an intelligent conversation and make you points...what's the point.
    The first step to the fall of Rome was a short one!

    Zdaneman sends
    De Oppresso Liber
    zdaneman
    Curve Carver !!

  22. #22
    Devils’ Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by zdaneman View Post
    What happened to freedom of speech? Sounds like censorship? Too many great men have died for the right for folks to speak their mind!

    This is BS.....if you cant have an intelligent conversation and make you points...what's the point.
    The first step to the fall of Rome was a short one!

    Zdaneman sends
    De Oppresso Liber
    You have no "rights" in a private forum.
    Get over it.

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  23. #23
    Hooligan
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Their house, their rules.

    Does that statement qualify as P&R content?? I KID! I KID!

  24. #24
    Moderator
    Unleavened Cracker

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Big Sky Country

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    You have no "rights" in a private forum.
    Get over it.

  25. #25
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Barsinister View Post
    Their house, their rules.

    Does that statement qualify as P&R content?? I KID! I KID!


    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  26. #26
    Hooligan
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    I originally copied and pasted the 1st amendment but then realized that would be Political! lol.

  27. #27
    Super REXer
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Buffalo NY

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    You have no "rights" in a private forum.
    Get over it.
    Super Dave 436

  28. #28
    In Charge of McGov Only
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by Barsinister View Post
    I originally copied and pasted the 1st amendment but then realized that would be Political! lol.
    You aren't in America here, you're on the world wide web.

  29. #29
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    You have no "rights" in a private forum.
    Get over it.
    This sums it up right here ^^^^ and like someone said, their house - their rules.

    They have the right to set any rules they want... like it or lump it and if you don't like it... then don't come in.

    Anyway you like it... this is still one damn great forum and it's is because of rules and rules are overseen and judgements are passed if you break them.

    With all that said, I find it to be spot on!

    Nice work and one fine job in my book... not that what I say means $h_t but at least I can say it... thank you!

    Keep up the great work and thank you for the job you do Rock on OA!

    Wayne

  30. #30
    Devils’ Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: New forum rules - PLEASE READ

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA-ZRX View Post
    This sums it up right here ^^^^ and like someone said, their house - their rules.

    They have the right to set any rules they want... like it or lump it and if you don't like it... then don't come in.

    Anyway you like it... this is still one damn great forum and it's is because of rules and rules are overseen and judgements are passed if you break them.

    With all that said, I find it to be spot on!

    Nice work and one fine job in my book... not that what I say means $h_t but at least I can say it... thank you!

    Keep up the great work and thank you for the job you do Rock on OA!

    Wayne

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB