+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thinking, So You Don't Have To
    The Inland Empire (not as ominous as it sounds)

UFOs Being Declassified

Interesting article confirming military pilots' sighting of UFOs.

After a bombshell report detailing near-daily interactions with unidentified flying objects by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Mellon has argued that this information is nothing new, and the government needs to do something about it.

Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,' which will expand on topics discussed in a recent New York Times article. In numerous interviews, Navy pilots revealed that they saw UFOs moving at hypersonic speeds, performing acts “beyond the physical limits of a human crew,” and emitting "no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes."

In a Wednesday morning interview with "Fox & Friends," Mellon, who has written extensively on the topic before, outlined the reasons the Navy is concerned about these sightings.

"We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?"

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

The speeds being reported (about 5,000 miles per hour, according to Mellon) were only sustainable for about an hour by an aircraft in the air, and these objects would be flying around all day long, the pilots said.

"Pilots observing these craft are absolutely mystified and that comes through clearly in their public statements," Mellon continued.

Fascination turned to fear one day, however, when a Super Hornet pilot said he almost collided with one of the objects — which he described as a sphere encasing a cube. An official report was filed, and the incident shattered the previous theory by Navy pilots that the objects were a part of some sort of extremely classified drone operation.

"These are reactions between intelligently controlled vehicles operating in and around U.S. military facilities, hence the concern," Mellon explained.

"One: there have been near mid-air collisions so there is a safety issue. Two, there is a vital national security issue which is that our sovereignty is being violated by vehicles of unknown origin," he continued.

Although all of this information is old news to Mellon, it's taken America by storm, and he says we're hardly the only country to have interactions with these objects. Having written extensively about UFO sightings before, Mellon said he's frustrated with the lack of action being taken by the government, as are the Navy pilots who experienced the sightings.

He decided that the only way to make progress was to release this information to the public in the form of his new show, and television interviews.

"We are giving military personnel on the front line a voice," he said. "We are helping them get out the message of what it is they are encountering and why they are so concerned about it."

The New York Post contributed to the reporting of this story.
    “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry, American patriot.

"Red is faster of course" 8/5/19 Ca Pete acknowledges the obvious.

Weirdly Peculiar

Re: UFOs Being Declassified

Crap. My ship has been discovered....
    2000 Green, 1109, Mikuni 38mm TMR-MJN's, Yosh pipe, ZX-11 cams, Pods, ZX-11 Ignitor, Kwick Kill, Tealdo Stick Coils, Wyn's Sprocket Cover, Ted's Battery Out, MonkeyPincher Rack

2010 Concours 14 ABS Ball Coddler "The Velvet Missle", 151 HP, lots 'o mods

"A man's got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

He who is right all the time is never always right.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Rickrides View Post
    Interesting article confirming military pilots' sighting of UFOs.

After a bombshell report detailing near-daily interactions with unidentified flying objects by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Mellon has argued that this information is nothing new, and the government needs to do something about it.

Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,' which will expand on topics discussed in a recent New York Times article. In numerous interviews, Navy pilots revealed that they saw UFOs moving at hypersonic speeds, performing acts “beyond the physical limits of a human crew,” and emitting "no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes."

In a Wednesday morning interview with "Fox & Friends," Mellon, who has written extensively on the topic before, outlined the reasons the Navy is concerned about these sightings.

"We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?"

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

The speeds being reported (about 5,000 miles per hour, according to Mellon) were only sustainable for about an hour by an aircraft in the air, and these objects would be flying around all day long, the pilots said.

"Pilots observing these craft are absolutely mystified and that comes through clearly in their public statements," Mellon continued.

Fascination turned to fear one day, however, when a Super Hornet pilot said he almost collided with one of the objects — which he described as a sphere encasing a cube. An official report was filed, and the incident shattered the previous theory by Navy pilots that the objects were a part of some sort of extremely classified drone operation.

"These are reactions between intelligently controlled vehicles operating in and around U.S. military facilities, hence the concern," Mellon explained.

"One: there have been near mid-air collisions so there is a safety issue. Two, there is a vital national security issue which is that our sovereignty is being violated by vehicles of unknown origin," he continued.

Although all of this information is old news to Mellon, it's taken America by storm, and he says we're hardly the only country to have interactions with these objects. Having written extensively about UFO sightings before, Mellon said he's frustrated with the lack of action being taken by the government, as are the Navy pilots who experienced the sightings.

He decided that the only way to make progress was to release this information to the public in the form of his new show, and television interviews.

"We are giving military personnel on the front line a voice," he said. "We are helping them get out the message of what it is they are encountering and why they are so concerned about it."

The New York Post contributed to the reporting of this story.
    Whats your opinion on this? I seen this from other sources but not convinced why they decided to declassify now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (5) Plus met Tapatalk

Color Monitor

"Mellon said he's frustrated with the lack of action being taken by the government, as are the Navy pilots who experienced the sightings."

What actions is he proposing that the government take? If they are as described, there's obviously not a damn thing we can do about it. They can out fly, out maneuver, and out accelerate anything that we currently have available.

TG
    TGHW
    ZRXOA #5590
    Welcome to Wisconsin....Come smell our Dairy air !!

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by TGHW View Post
    "Mellon said he's frustrated with the lack of action being taken by the government, as are the Navy pilots who experienced the sightings."

What actions is he proposing that the government take? If they are as described, there's obviously not a damn thing we can do about it. They can out fly, out maneuver, and out accelerate anything that we currently have available.

TG
    Totally agree. Lack of action is because we can't do a damn thing about them. They could be living under the ocean, back of the moon, Mars, anyplace.

Just keep ye fingies crossed they don't decide to take over some day...
    "Enjoy the ride!"

Thread Hijacker
    Fun City so Cal. on the West Coast of our U. S. of A.

Quote Originally Posted by BASpro View Post

Crap .

My ship
    has been
    discovered . . .

Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDave View Post
    Totally agree. Lack of action is because we can't do a damn thing about them. They could be living under the ocean, back of the moon, Mars, anyplace.

Just keep ye fingies crossed they don't decide to take over some day...
    Sorry fellas , all i did was raise the boost from 10 to 85 .....wont happen again ! Besides i dont wont to blow up the engine . Have a little fun and every one freaks out .

TG
    Maybe the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" type of thing on Devil's Tower:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Tower

Who doesn't like a light show with music?

As has been said, we sure can't catch one!

If there is intelligent life out there, why would they want to watch earth? Entertainment value? Like us with an ant colony?
    “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry, American patriot.

Weirdly Peculiar

If there is intelligent life out there, why would they want to watch earth? Entertainment value? Like us with an ant colony?
    Earth is an experiment...
    2000 Green, 1109, Mikuni 38mm TMR-MJN's, Yosh pipe, ZX-11 cams, Pods, ZX-11 Ignitor, Kwick Kill, Tealdo Stick Coils, Wyn's Sprocket Cover, Ted's Battery Out, MonkeyPincher Rack

2009 Hooligan of the year

Dude, they're already among us!

Name:  tin3.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  45.2 KB

It's the cat, right? I had a bad feeling about cats. They always act like we serve them and now we know why.

Weirdly Peculiar

It's the cat, right? I had a bad feeling about cats. They always act like we serve them and now we know why.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    Dude, they're already among us!

Attachment 311911

BadAss Hooligan

Worshiped as Gods in Egypt, back in the day....they haven't forgot.
    God, grant others the serenity and wisdom to change the things I cannot accept.

'We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.' -Anais Nin

69 H1 500
    71 H2 750
    73 Z1
    74 Z1
    76 KZ650
    78 Z1R
    00 HD XLHC (11yrs 206,000mi)
    85 CB700SC
    99 ZRX1100

BadAss Hooligan

TG
    I'd try to not piss them off.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmn View Post
    Worshiped as Gods in Egypt, back in the day....they haven't forgot.
    That's right! Now we know. It was cats that built the pyramids and that certainly explains the Sphinx of Giza! Body of a cat but the head of an alien man! So, some pretty big human-headed cats flying around!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza

2009 Hooligan of the year

Name:  hBF371031.png
Views: 223
Size:  115.6 KB

President of the ZRXOA

UFOs Being Declassified

Bob Lazar

https://youtu.be/Ig706g1Hk14

Foo Fighters in WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

Nothing new IMO

I think my Cessna is too slow to interest them
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Bob Lazar

https://youtu.be/Ig706g1Hk14

Foo Fighters in WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

Nothing new IMO

I think my Cessna is too slow to interest them
    Maybe not, they got rid of all the ancient knowledge just like we do not know how to get to the anymore.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by goerion View Post
    Maybe not, they got rid of all the ancient knowledge just like we do not know how to get to the anymore.

We should be taking weekend camping trips there. 50 years is a long time to do nothing.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Ejsoares View Post
    We should be taking weekend camping trips there.
    Bringing your own firewood?

Over the course of a full lunar day and night, the temperature on the Moon can vary wildly, from around +200 to -200 degrees Celsius (+392 to -328 degrees Fahrenheit)

It was a monumental waste of tax $$$ in the first place.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by logmaster View Post

Over the course of a full lunar day and night, the temperature on the Moon can vary wildly, from around +200 to -200 degrees Celsius (+392 to -328 degrees Fahrenheit)

What about Tang ?

BadAss Hooligan

If someone scooped out and cleaned you're poop box wouldn't you?

Weirdly Peculiar

Quote Originally Posted by eddy21 View Post
    What about Tang ?

Weirdly Peculiar

We just had to show those pesky soviets we were better than them!

I used to love watching the Saturn 5 launches. It took an eternity to clear the tower. It burned a half million pounds of fuel doing so.... Weighed 5 million pounds at liftoff, 7.5 million pounds of thrust, the largest most powerful rocket in the world until recently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V
    Last edited by BASpro; 05-30-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Color Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by eddy21 View Post
    What about Tang ?
    Don't forget these.

Name:  space-stick-1.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  251.6 KB

TG
    TGHW
    ZRXOA #5590
    Welcome to Wisconsin....Come smell our Dairy air !!

BadAss Hooligan

Peanut butter flavor pepperoni?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Douglas Adams

ZRXOA #6379

BadAss Hooligan

You can take your ZRX too, think big dome. It's all science fiction, so why not?

Do you feel BRUCE!, punk?

Name:  fizznik.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  59.8 KB
    2003 Green ZRX
    1983 Red Honda 1100F (sold)
    1983 Blue Honda 1100F (sold)
    1979 Honda CB650 Custom (broke cam/sold)
    1974 Honda CB450 (sold)
    1974 Honda CB450 (bad cam/stolen/sold)

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    OMG