+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 426
  1. #61
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida....On the corner of "walk" and "Dont Walk"

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Looks like plans have changed. Grandson #2 will be born on father's day. We're going up next Thursday so no get together for me.
    ZRXOA #9877
    "IT'S NOT THE BIG THAT EAT THE SMALL..... IT'S THE FAST THAT EAT THE SLOW"
    2004 ZRX1200R-Silver


    Past Kawi's: 76 KZ900, 78 KZ1000, 80 Z1 Classic

    Off Brands: 74 Honda XR75, 80 Yamaha YZ250, 84 Honda 1100 Magna,
    95 Suzuki RF900R, 88 Suzuki Katana 1100
    Wish List: 74 Yamaha DT400

  2. #62
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by kenh View Post
    My wife and son, IF all goes to plan, will be passing through Nashville on July 11th. Theywill have a short layover at the bus terminal on the way home.

    Ken


    Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Iím just north of Nashville. Would definitely be up for a ride if it happens.
    I probably won't be riding but maybe some other folks will make a day out of the voyage to hang out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Howie View Post
    Looks like plans have changed. Grandson #2 will be born on father's day. We're going up next Thursday so no get together for me.
    Congrats Grandpa!! What a way to celebrate Father's Day
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  3. #63
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rockwell, iowa

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    Ken where are you headed to or from?

    SS
    My son is getting out of prison. My wife is flying down to Birmingham to ride the bus back to Iowa with him.

    Ken
    ZRXOA 7793
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

  4. #64
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Ok, so here's my tentative plans for the only 2 days I have free, Sunday July 7th and 14th.

    Sunday July 7th: I gotta go to the Barber museum and finally meet the man, the myth, the legend that is McGov.

    merc16 (Justin) also wanted to make a trip down to meet me this Sunday and we'll, the gentlemanly thing for me to do is to come to his state to make his trip shorter, right?

    Seriously though, it will hurt my soul to be that close to the Barber museum and not go.

    Oh and Joe and Justin are kinda important friends to meet up with too.

    Sunday July 14th: Tacmedic (Michael) doesn't work this day so I'd like to meet up with him and Perko if that's at all possible!

    I hope I pass these darn tests. There's 14.3 lbs of material that needs to soak into my head.

    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  5. #65
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Ok, so here's my tentative plans for the only 2 days I have free, Sunday July 7th and 14th.

    Sunday July 7th: I gotta go to the Barber museum and finally meet the man, the myth, the legend that is McGov.

    merc16 (Justin) also wanted to make a trip down to meet me this Sunday and we'll, the gentlemanly thing for me to do is to come to his state to make his trip shorter, right?

    Seriously though, it will hurt my soul to be that close to the Barber museum and not go.

    Oh and Joe and Justin are kinda important friends to meet up with too.

    Sunday July 14th: Tacmedic (Michael) doesn't work this day so I'd like to meet up with him and Perko if that's at all possible!

    I hope I pass these darn tests. There's 14.3 lbs of material that needs to soak into my head.

    You'll do just fine on ALL those books

    Not to invite myself to the party but I'd really like to come meet you Arash and spend some time with you and these other two clowns you'll be with
    I've never meet a President before and for sure don't want to miss out.

    I Haven't been to Barber's in a few years so I need to see what's new and no better time than to spend it with some very cool guys

    Looking forward to hopefully getting together!!!

    Wayne

  6. #66
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Wayne, all are welcome (even the folks who probably hate me now that I'm Prez )and I'd be thrilled to meet you!

    McGov is my babysitter for the day so he can shed some light on the itinerary so we can link up.

    I'm really looking forward to this. The only thing I love more than my precious ZRX is meeting ZRXOA members face to face who I've been friends with, sometime for years.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  7. #67
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Confirming that I will be the social committee chairman, taxi driver and keeper-of-the-clock.

    I will get times better established but to do Barber right I've got to get Arash there when they unlock the front doors. 10:00am central time I do believe.

    But the only way for us to be 100% sure I don't F it all up is for my Da Da to get out here and supervise. Da Da..............you come on out next weekend?

    EDIT: their published Sunday hours are 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  8. #68
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    I'm so pumped for this!!!
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  9. #69
    In Charge of McGov Only
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post
    Confirming that I will be the social committee chairman, taxi driver and keeper-of-the-clock.

    I will get times better established but to do Barber right I've got to get Arash there when they unlock the front doors. 10:00am central time I do believe.

    But the only way for us to be 100% sure I don't F it all up is for my Da Da to get out here and supervise. Da Da..............you come on out next weekend?

    EDIT: their published Sunday hours are 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm.


    I'm on my way.

  10. #70
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Wayne, all are welcome (even the folks who probably hate me now that I'm Prez )and I'd be thrilled to meet you!

    McGov is my babysitter for the day so he can shed some light on the itinerary so we can link up.

    I'm really looking forward to this. The only thing I love more than my precious ZRX is meeting ZRXOA members face to face who I've been friends with, sometime for years.
    COOL... me too! It's always nice to meet face to face, even though I know what you look like it's still nice to spend time together

    Joe is a good babysitter and quite the host... he can turn on the southern charm for sure.

    Well this will be great... looking forward to meeting you and seeing your eyes light up at Barber's... is truly outstanding!

    Wayne

  11. #71
    Even I miss the old flying dave
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.




    When did you become Prez? I guess that makes me the court jester....

    When are you flying east? Guessing the 30th? Headed home right after you get your ticket?? I have to go to a 2 day school myself. One day of class and sim and a oral/checkride the next damn day. Leave on the 14th and back hopefully on the 17th. You will probably be long gone by then. Otherwise I would kidnap your ass right after you graduate...

  12. #72
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by flying dave View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.




    When did you become Prez? I guess that makes me the court jester....

    When are you flying east? Guessing the 30th? Headed home right after you get your ticket?? I have to go to a 2 day school myself. One day of class and sim and a oral/checkride the next damn day. Leave on the 14th and back hopefully on the 17th. You will probably be long gone by then. Otherwise I would kidnap your ass right after you graduate...
    Ooh, you might have to lose the "Even I miss the old Flying Dave" title now Mr ZRXOA Court Jester

    I arrive in Nashville Sunday 6/30 @ 6:35 pm and depart Tuesday 7/16 @ 7:45am (assuming I don't flunk out and have to stay behind to retake any tests )
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  13. #73
    Even I miss the old flying dave
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    M54 has a grass strip....

  14. #74
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    I would love to see the Husky!!!!!

    It would be a long ass flight in my little flivver.



    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  15. #75
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Washington DC

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Unfortunately I won't be able to ride to meet you on the 14th... work ...

    Have a great trip and share the experience here!

    Also, you;'re gonna rock this exam.
    Member # 10024 - 99 ZRX1100
    Les Coqs Sauvages - We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us...
    "A little extra is never enoughÖtoo much is just right..." - KWICK

  16. #76
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Thanks Sebastien.

    Sorry we won't link up, but there will be another time.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  17. #77
    Super Moderator
    Hooligan Paramedic &
    Master Biscuit Maker

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Franklin TN

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Looking forward to your visit!
    Make a fast friend. Adopt a retired racing Greyhound

    www.greyhoundpets.org
    Or PM me for details

  18. #78
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Arash.

    Plans on the 5th at all? I'm off, Kelly works, the pups will be at camp and I'll have a full tank of fuel to burn. We could swing by, see Gina and Eric, grab Michael's Harley and take a spin. I'll even let ewe rub my noggin if'n I can touch yer beard.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  19. #79
    Super Moderator
    Hooligan Paramedic &
    Master Biscuit Maker

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Franklin TN

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    Arash.

    Plans on the 5th at all? I'm off, Kelly works, the pups will be at camp and I'll have a full tank of fuel to burn. We could swing by, see Gina and Eric, grab Michael's Harley and take a spin. I'll even let ewe rub my noggin if'n I can touch yer beard.

    SS
    Iím off on the fifth and in for a ride.

    I can ride the R3 if we need an extra bike


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Make a fast friend. Adopt a retired racing Greyhound

    www.greyhoundpets.org
    Or PM me for details

  20. #80
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    I can't quote Tac ...... no ' either....

    Pretend I quoted him ....

    I'm out I saw you within the last 35 days.

    Wait, maybe I'll drive and bring Finn .... to snub you.


    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  21. #81
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    So who else is in for a ride on July 5th? Since Arash will be in class (or related activities) then it will have to be JoeNashville.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  22. #82
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Perko, class is scheduled from 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday, so my availability for Friday the 5th is anytime after they cut me loose. I have zero plans that evening.

    Sucks that I only have two full free days, Sunday the 7th and 14th.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  23. #83
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Perko, class is scheduled from 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday, so my availability for Friday the 5th is anytime after they cut me loose. I have zero plans that evening.

    Sucks that I only have two full free days, Sunday the 7th and 14th.
    Perko has a Kendon. Tacmedic has a Kendon. >>>>>>
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  24. #84
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Perko, class is scheduled from 8am-5pm Monday through Saturday, so my availability for Friday the 5th is anytime after they cut me loose. I have zero plans that evening.

    Sucks that I only have two full free days, Sunday the 7th and 14th.
    So if Michael has the 14th off. Let us plan this day if possible.

    Thoughts from the peeeenut galley.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  25. #85
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    cincinnati

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Bring a large towel when you go to Barber Museum........ You will need it to wipe up all your droool ......

    Name:  drool homer.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  34.2 KB



    Wish I could make it down there to meet ya and the Hooligan's .

    Your in good hands with McGov..
    01 ZRX 1200 green
    00 ZRX 1100 black
    12 C14 connie red
    2003 KLX 400
    2004 CRF100
    2008 CRF100
    2016 300 Ninja
    2017 Z125 Pro
    " Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

    " That which you manifest is before you " Enzo

    ZRXOA# 8746

  26. #86
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  27. #87
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryville, TN

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Good news....my g'daughters all-star softball team won the finals this evening.
    Bad news....she plays July 12-15 in the state championship.
    I mean it's great that she's going to state but it's a bummer it's the same weekend.
    May look at the earlier weekend, I was at the Barber Museum two weeks ago, simply Awesome!
    Dan
    Turbo Division Member # 6

    WHY I STAND:
    The American Flag does not fly because the wind moves past it. The American Flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it.

  28. #88
    President of the ZRXOA
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Congrats to your granddaughter Dan

    The more the merrier at the Barber museum.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

    CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

    2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

  29. #89
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Congrats to your granddaughter Dan

    The more the merrier at the Barber museum.
    222,222 square feet. Plenty of room.
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  30. #90
    I'm Canadian!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milton, Ontario

    Re: AV80R in TN - July 1-15 2019

    Bro in law Howard will be in blairsville ga from the 4th until the the 11th.

    Will watch this thread for info and will see how it goes.

    Would be fun to hook up in any case.


    Pops
    Size matters, good thing I drive a huge bus.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB