Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Low mile ZX11

  1. #1
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    US

    Low mile ZX11

    Not mine

    Check out 2000 Kawasaki Ninja https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/123726911464 ⁦‪@eBay‬⁩

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    current bike: 2000 ZRX1100

  2. #2
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    los angeles

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Name:  IMG_2603.PNG
Views: 278
Size:  2.83 MBI always liked that zx11 styling where the Turn Signals molded into the body both f not and rear. Those bikes did have a heavy feel to them and also some vibrations when you drove. Also problems with second gear. My two blackbirds were more smoother but did not have the style of the zx11!

  3. #3
    Screwed
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    30 minutes from Barbers, B'ham, Al

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Thanks to Nick77, I have a similar 1996 ZX11 D-Model in Excellent Condition. I would be surprised if the Seller gets anything more than $5,000 for his bike. The newer bikes are so much better than the older carb'd dinosaurs like this one, but the ZX11 does still has a "lure" about it. The Blackbird dethroned the ZX11 from the "Fastest Production Bike in the World" when it came out. How fast is the ZZR1200........faster than the ZX11 and BBird?? (acceleration & Top Speed)
    I've screwed over 13,233 ZRXOA members in the past.......who's next in line??
    See "Products Made by Members" Forum (SS Engine/Body Bolt Kit).....ROK Straps & now ROK Dog Leashes, SOXz Moto-socks, Jacket Caddys.

  4. #4
    The Busa Cop
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tx

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    ZZR1200 is the fastest carburated production motorcycle.
    The ZX11 dethrone was bought ridden both black birds and ZX's Blackbird was nutless.
    After the Blackbird short run Honda never stepped foot again in the ring of Hyper bikes.



    It no longer matters how fast I once was .

    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    Motor is in.


    c10, I love Ewe

  5. #5
    Father Joe
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Burpinham, Babalama

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Quote Originally Posted by mark 444 View Post
    Thanks to Nick77, I have a similar 1996 ZX11 D-Model in Excellent Condition. I would be surprised if the Seller gets anything more than $5,000 for his bike. The newer bikes are so much better than the older carb'd dinosaurs like this one, but the ZX11 does still has a "lure" about it. The Blackbird dethroned the ZX11 from the "Fastest Production Bike in the World" when it came out. How fast is the ZZR1200........faster than the ZX11 and BBird?? (acceleration & Top Speed)
    I watched in utter pride & glory as a buddy and his 'Bird took on a 5.0 Mustang 8 years ago on Interstate 10 outside of Baton Rouge. Left me at an indicated 125 on my Bandit 1200. As they disappeared into the distance it looked every bit that he had the Stang. When we finally caught up he said it wasn't even close. He smoked his ass through interstate traffic. Said he saw an indicated 165 on the 'Bird. Oh. His wife was on the back!!!!!!
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

    The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

    Kwackifoofoo

  6. #6
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    los angeles

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Crazy these bikes! I took the blackbird from Ventura beach to Camarillo one night on the 101 Andre I a surprised how little torque it had at 55 mph. I ha s to down shift twice to get any power but once you hit 75 to 80 mph it took off!

  7. #7
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    US

    Low mile ZX11

    Quote Originally Posted by c10 View Post
    ZZR1200 is the fastest carburated production motorcycle.
    The ZX11 dethrone was bought ridden both black birds and ZX's Blackbird was nutless.
    After the Blackbird short run Honda never stepped foot again in the ring of Hyper bikes.
    I understand that the ZRX1100 is just a de-tuned ZX11? Also, would ALWAYS make room in the stable for a ZZR1200. Some here donít like the fairing but I could learn to live w/it :D
    Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post
    I watched in utter pride & glory as a buddy and his 'Bird took on a 5.0 Mustang 8 years ago on Interstate 10 outside of Baton Rouge. Left me at an indicated 125 on my Bandit 1200. As they disappeared into the distance it looked every bit that he had the Stang. When we finally caught up he said it wasn't even close. He smoked his ass through interstate traffic. Said he saw an indicated 165 on the 'Bird. Oh. His wife was on the back!!!!!!
    she has me beat in the max speed department

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    current bike: 2000 ZRX1100

  8. #8
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    I have one almost identical. D model. Same color. Stone stock, near mint. 22k miles.

    Pilot jets are a little gummed up. Iím hoping some B12 will clear it out...

    It is an amazing machine. Smooth, handles well, incredibly fast. I rode it Saturday.
    ZRXOA 8377
    '01 Green Machine with some Bling
    '00 RC51
    '83 GPz 550-- Number 4.
    93 Ninja 1100



    For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
    For those who will not try, no explanation is possible


  9. #9
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    mi.

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Zx11's just don't get that kind of money. Lucky if he got 4k for it.

  10. #10
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    los angeles

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    There is one down here for $4500 with 5000 miles a red one for two years flawless condition still wasn't selling! So sad they look great!

  11. #11
    Thread Hijacker
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Fun City so Cal. on the West Coast of our U. S. of A.

    Cool Re: Low mile ZX11 ~ dethroned by a Honda *

    Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post

    I watched in utter pride & glory as a buddy
    and his 'Bird took on a 5.0 Mustang 8 years ago
    on Interstate 10 outside of Baton Rouge , LA .

    Left me at an indicated 125 on my Bandit 1200 .

    As they disappeared into the distance it
    looked every bit that he had the Stang .

    When we finally caught up
    he said it wasn't even close .

    He smoked his ass through interstate traffic .

    Said he saw an indicated 165 on the 'Bird .

    Oh .

    His wife was on the back ! ! !


  12. #12
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    www.VenturiCity.com Bossracer :-)

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  13. #13
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    I know, right.
    ZRXOA 8377
    '01 Green Machine with some Bling
    '00 RC51
    '83 GPz 550-- Number 4.
    93 Ninja 1100



    For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
    For those who will not try, no explanation is possible


  14. #14
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley

    Re: Low mile ZX11

    Quote Originally Posted by bossracer View Post
    I know, right.

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  15. #15
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    US

    Re: Low mile ZX11 ~ dethroned by a Honda *

    Quote Originally Posted by Red, View Post
    That bike stock?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    current bike: 2000 ZRX1100


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB