+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Hooligan

Re: Jacohatt - passed on...

Hi Pete, I am already talking with Arash about this, I gave him my e-mail, on which my paypal is, so it will be fine I hope.
    I never recieved money before, only use paypal to buy stuff but it will be fine. By the way, thanks Arash for the pictures,
    I already saw those on facebook, I didn't dare putting them here, because of the very precarious situation..
    I can be very sensitive with situations like these..
    The eyes are the window of the soul.

#10174 Z650b1 '77, Z650b2 '78, Z650c3 '79, ZRX 1100 R '98.

BadAss Hooligan

I'd never saw this picture... only the pictures of his travels last year or so and of Conner their dog. I believe there was another picture of two dogs with the other one not Conner being black.

What a beautiful family picture, good looking man, his Wife and Daughter are O so pretty. Man this is so sad, he was such a fun loving guy and had a LOVE for his family, motorcycles and life.

They went thought some hard times a couple of years ago something to do with immigration and we all here pulled and prayed for him and his family and things got worked out.

He was a brother in Christ, we had some PM talks about our faith. He was a remarkable man!

I can only imagine how lost his wife and daughter must feel but hopefully their have their faith to lean on!

Thanks Heino for your involvement in this... your statement was spot one, great job!

Prayers are up!

Wayne

Smokey 'ash
    Arashphalt

Jacohatt - passed on...

Quote Originally Posted by Coert65 View Post
    Hi Pete, I am already talking with Arash about this, I gave him my e-mail, on which my paypal is, so it will be fine I hope.
    I never recieved money before, only use paypal to buy stuff but it will be fine. By the way, thanks Arash for the pictures,
    I already saw those on facebook, I didn't dare putting them here, because of the very precarious situation..
    I can be very sensitive with situations like these..
    Thanks Coert. Jaco was a dear friend and I made the call to put the pictures back up. One was posted by him before here on the board already.

I have a box of ZRX parts sitting here that he wanted to buy. I feel like crap looking at it and remembering his happy go lucky emails, PMs, and posts.
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

Smokey 'ash
    Arashphalt

Ca Pete and I decided to start a fundraiser for a donation to Jacoís family.

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthre...r-for-jacohatt

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    Ca Pete and I decided to start a fundraiser for a donation to Jacoís family.

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthre...r-for-jacohatt
    I am in.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (5) Plus met Tapatalk

BadAss Hooligan

Very young ... very sad

Hooligan

I,m in too.
    The eyes are the window of the soul.

#10174 Z650b1 '77, Z650b2 '78, Z650c3 '79, ZRX 1100 R '98.

SkunkWorks

ooooooooooooo

WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

Stuffed Up

So shocked and saddened to read this, Jaco was a genuinely lovely guy and here for all the right reasons. My condolences to the family and friends.

I'll swing some cash across to the fundraiser within the next week.

2007 - Ixil SlipOn Exhaust, Ivan's Block off plates, FP Jetting (35/130, 2.5 turns out, 3rd click down 1 washer on top), Uni Pods, +4 ELS Advancer

Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    So shocked and saddened to read this, Jaco was a genuinely lovely guy and here for all the right reasons. My condolences to the family and friends.

I'll swing some cash across to the fundraiser within the next week.
    So sorry for the loss of yalls friend . Ill pray for him and his family.

Slightly opinionated, but never politically correct

Dammit anyway , Life really can be so unfair sometimes . I've sent a little something for the fund raiser. GodSpeed Jaco.
    F1 rules NASCAR is like dumping a box of Fruit Loops in the toilet and watching them all swirl around when flushed. Add some screaming redneck to announce the event and you could sell tickets.

when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Canadian!

Some how I missed this thread.

Always enjoyed his posts and very sad for his family and friends.

Pops
    Size matters, good thing I drive a huge bus.

BadAss Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by AV80R View Post
    I have a box of ZRX parts sitting here that he wanted to buy. I feel like crap looking at it and remembering his happy go lucky emails, PMs, and posts.
    Arash, I kind of overread it the first time but if you have parts collected for Jaco that you need to be taken off your hands, maybe I (and or others) can buy them in lieu of Jaco (as far as affordable). If they’ve been payed for by Jaco maybe the outcome can go into the fund. I doubt that Carene would have any use for parts but could use the money.
    Last edited by Black-ZRX; 04-18-2019 at 05:02 AM.
    Godspeed Jaco. You're missed down here mate.

Member number # 10085 ----------- BOTM July 2018 ----------- Restoring the old Gipsy

Smokey 'ash
    Arashphalt

Quote Originally Posted by Black-ZRX View Post
    Arash, I kind of overread it the first time but if you have parts collected for Jaco that you need to be taken off your hands, maybe I (and or others) can buy them in lieu of Jaco (as far as affordable). If theyíve been payed for by Jaco maybe the outcome can go into the fund. I doubt that Carene would have any use for parts but could use the money.
    He never paid for them but they are sitting here in a box. Iíll list them and put all the cash towards his fundraiser.

BadAss Hooligan

You're too generous buddy. If you paid for those parts you should get your money out of it. I bet my right arm that you contributed a significant share to the fund already anyway.

No get back to bed with some soup. Get well my friend.
    Godspeed Jaco. You're missed down here mate.

Member number # 10085 ----------- BOTM July 2018 ----------- Restoring the old Gipsy

Smokey 'ash
    Arashphalt

I donít mind letting them go for him. I wish I could do more for his family.