+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Test

New, but just to this Board

Test

This is a test Im new to the forum and im trying to find some parts to a zrx2001 1200 Im looking for the clutch , clutch basket and all the parts that go with that. What I'm doing is putting a 1200 motor in an 1100 frame i was going to put the 1200 swing arm on but after putting it all tougher i figured out that the only way to do that is to buy all the parts in a 1200 rear end including axle spacers and rims http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/s...oh.gifalthough If some one has all those sitting around let me know. Anyway if you have a complete clutch basket and all the parts or know where i can get one please let me know. Any help would be great!!

zrx1100 parts, zrx1200, zrx help.new guy,phoenix az

BadAss Hooligan

Re: Test

Welcome to the ZRXOA!!!!!!!

Please post your ZRX parts needs here >>> http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/forumdis...X-Parts-Wanted
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

Devilsí Advocate

The outer basket is different 1100/1200, the tooth count is the same, the tooth pitch is different.

ooooooooooooo

WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

avtech3d

What does the clutch have to do with a swingarm, or are these two different challenges?
    Member #9225
    99 ZRX1100

Legal Eagle

Hey, this is just a test thread, Puscato prolly didn't know it would show up.