+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    The Mod Father
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Lisburn.,Northern Ireland

    Re: I have figured out how to make a zillion bucks!!

    Zillion...Pillion ,!!

    Why can you guys be happy with a mere 20 Trillion.?? (At least that is within yer grasp once you discover that huge Titanium mine on Mars....)

    Gittin it home though could be a bit of a U-haul problem....

    Maybe time to invent ethanol free Dylithium crystals...??
    "When you come to the end of your life don't be someone who says... ''I wish I had''....instead be someone who can say... "I'm glad I did"..!!

    Rev Norman Barr (my Father in law)
    RIP.

    ZRXOA # 10080
    BOTM April 2017 BG Wells - 2017 BOTY

  2. #32
    I'm Not The Favorite
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Re: I have figured out how to make a zillion bucks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
    Zillion...Pillion ,!!

    Why can you guys be happy with a mere 20 Trillion.?? (At least that is within yer grasp once you discover that huge Titanium mine on Mars....)

    Gittin it home though could be a bit of a U-haul problem....

    Maybe time to invent ethanol free Dylithium crystals...??
    If I could just get that stupid teleporter to work...
    ███████ everything ████ ████ ██ is █ ██████ ██ fine ██████ █████ ███. ██████'█ ██ ████████. The ████ ███ █ government █████ ████ ██ knows ████ ████ best █ █████ ██.

  3. #33
    The Mod Father
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Lisburn.,Northern Ireland

    Re: I have figured out how to make a zillion bucks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jacohatt View Post
    If I could just get that stupid teleporter to work...
    I have had a look and I think its just a frayed wire in the extension lead...
    "When you come to the end of your life don't be someone who says... ''I wish I had''....instead be someone who can say... "I'm glad I did"..!!

    Rev Norman Barr (my Father in law)
    RIP.

    ZRXOA # 10080
    BOTM April 2017 BG Wells - 2017 BOTY

  4. #34
    I'm Not The Favorite
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Re: I have figured out how to make a zillion bucks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
    I have had a look and I think its just a frayed wire in the extension lead...
    But but but... it keeps turning the baboon inside out.
    ███████ everything ████ ████ ██ is █ ██████ ██ fine ██████ █████ ███. ██████'█ ██ ████████. The ████ ███ █ government █████ ████ ██ knows ████ ████ best █ █████ ██.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB