+ Reply to Thread
    Hooligan

not much going on in here but here goes nothing !! LOL

It really sucks to get old !! But one cannot avoid that as it happens to everyone sooner or latter. That new connie of mine is a beast, so what did I do. I added more weight in the form of crash gaurds from T Rex. These things are very well done and finished very well.
    Got the front ones and the rear saddle bag protectors.
    These are not like the police bike gaurds which are a real eye sore. These blend in very well and look like part of the bike. For me with my very weak left side of my body. It is not a question of if I am going to drop the bike it is a question when I am going to drop it. This will happen while in the garage or backing in somewhere.
    There is no buz at all coming from the bars and I am very pleased. Have a great day guys and stay shiny side up
    kindly

2009 Hooligan of the year

Re: not much going on in here but here goes nothing !! LOL

How about posting up a pic of your bike with those crash guards you're referring to? Interested to see how that looks.

Hooligan

I wish I could post pics but I cannot... I do have a smart phone But posting pics has never gone well for me... sorry !!

Hooligan

what ever keeps ya up and riding is good

Stuffed Up

Great to see you staying on the bike rather than calling it quits! I love your outlook on it!

2007 - Ixil SlipOn Exhaust, Ivan's Block off plates, FP Jetting (35/130, 2.5 turns out, 3rd click down 1 washer on top), Uni Pods, +4 ELS Advancer

Hooligan

Thanks guys.. Nothing quite being in the wind and a full tank of gas. I cannot ride as far and as long as I once could. But the feeling of riding is a spiritual thing for me. I know to some people that may sound odd yet it is what it is.
    Riding beats up my body but works wonders on the soul. Almost as good as being in the woods on a cool autum day with the dog. One days all of our lives will come to an end. Then its too late for could of would of should of.
    Some people say that riding is too dangerous and living in Florida I see everyday just how true that is. Idiots on cell phones doing God knows what. but in the end if that is my end I will pass a happy man. Freedom is not cheap or free it comes at a cost. Today we hear liberal idiots saying take away the guns, climate change bla bla. It is all a lie... they just want to control everything we do, everything we think !!!
    I could go on but I will stop. Thanks for having me here, I do enjoy it
    kindly