+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 12 18 19 20 21 22
Results 631 to 642 of 642
  1. #631
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA "The Mudflats"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by s a kawboy View Post
    That picture takes me back to the 70s .Now i gotta find me a used one .
    Been out a year now, so some used bikes should be coming around soon. Folks that wanted something bigger/smaller, faster/slower, etc....
    "Enjoy the ride!"

  2. #632
    RIP 4/11/19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDave View Post
    Been out a year now, so some used bikes should be coming around soon. Folks that wanted something bigger/smaller, faster/slower, etc....
    I'll have to wait another 15 years or so...
    ███████ everything ████ ████ ██ is █ ██████ ██ fine ██████ █████ ███. ██████'█ ██ ████████. The ████ ███ █ government █████ ████ ██ knows ████ ████ best █ █████ ██.

  3. #633
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA "The Mudflats"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Several friends have suggested I go that way, as w/a few bits it could be near <400lbs. Why? They think I might not be able to lift the Rex w/the "peg-leg." I'm starting to go "hmmm."

    Thing is I got so many NEW ZRX bling still in the wrapper....
    "Enjoy the ride!"

  4. #634
    RIP 4/11/19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDave View Post
    Several friends have suggested I go that way, as w/a few bits it could be near <400lbs. Why? They think I might not be able to lift the Rex w/the "peg-leg." I'm starting to go "hmmm."

    Thing is I got so many NEW ZRX bling still in the wrapper....
    I'll put them on my bike for you...
    ███████ everything ████ ████ ██ is █ ██████ ██ fine ██████ █████ ███. ██████'█ ██ ████████. The ████ ███ █ government █████ ████ ██ knows ████ ████ best █ █████ ██.

  5. #635
    Legal Eagle
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Dave, I don't think it would be so easy to get it near 400 lbs. You'd need to replace the beautiful OEM exhaust (it is double walled) and remove the passenger footpegs and cat and that would prolly bring it to around 450

  6. #636
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA "The Mudflats"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by jacohatt View Post
    I'll put them on my bike for you...
    long as the cash arrives 1st....
    "Enjoy the ride!"

  7. #637
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA "The Mudflats"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Dave, I don't think it would be so easy to get it near 400 lbs. You'd need to replace the beautiful OEM exhaust (it is double walled) and remove the passenger footpegs and cat and that would prolly bring it to around 450
    I donno; just what some of the z900 people is saying.....?
    "Enjoy the ride!"

  8. #638
    The Mod Father
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Lisburn.,Northern Ireland

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDave View Post
    Several friends have suggested I go that way, as w/a few bits it could be near <400lbs. Why? They think I might not be able to lift the Rex w/the "peg-leg." I'm starting to go "hmmm."

    Thing is I got so many NEW ZRX bling still in the wrapper....
    Keep the ZRX Dave.........,I would love to see this bike when you have all the fantastic mods you have planned for it...!!!

    If I was in your neighbourhood it would give me immense pleasure to give you a hand with it...(even if it was to get the mods outta the wrapping....)

    BG.
    "A change in behaviour begins when Jesus changes our heart"

    Carina Wells (Mum)
    RIP.

    April 2017 BOTM~2017 BOTY
    #10080

  9. #639
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryville, TN

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Went to Bristol yesterday, I believe the next time out the bike will go nines.
    Valve cover still hasn't been off, just Brocks bolt-ons.
    Name:  20190414_224336.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  538.6 KB
    Dan
    Turbo Division Member # 6

    WHY I STAND:
    The American Flag does not fly because the wind moves past it. The American Flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it.

  10. #640
    Hooligan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tennessee

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    9's is AMAZING! Your son must be one heck of a driver.

    I am now officially in the market for a used Z900RS.

  11. #641
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA "The Mudflats"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
    Keep the ZRX Dave.........,I would love to see this bike when you have all the fantastic mods you have planned for it...!!!

    If I was in your neighbourhood it would give me immense pleasure to give you a hand with it...(even if it was to get the mods outta the wrapping....)

    BG.
    there you go. I need someone to install the mods! Then you can take a fantastic break-in ride in our beautiful countryside.
    ===================================================

    Great pic Brock; if your close it's only a matter of practice & minor mods. Then bingo!
    "Enjoy the ride!"

  12. #642
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    "Straya"

    Re: Who is going for the new Z900RS?

    Quote Originally Posted by oldkawboy View Post
    Went to Bristol yesterday, I believe the next time out the bike will go nines.
    Valve cover still hasn't been off, just Brocks bolt-ons.
    Attachment 308315
    Dan
    There is a clip on Youtube of a guy drag racing an RS cafe.
    BIKE WORLD's channel.

    I think it's titled RS900 cafe (A bit of a drag). Something like that. I learnt a lot about drag racing bikes from that clip,actually,because I knew next to nothing before I watched it.
    It appears a fair degree of skill is required.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB