+ Reply to Thread
    BadAss Hooligan

Danielle Reno; Do Not Steal this girls car

Weirdly Peculiar

Re: Danielle Reno; Do Not Steal this girls car

Dumb people...
    2000 Green, 1109, Mikuni 38mm TMR-MJN's, Yosh pipe, ZX-11 cams, Pods, ZX-11 Ignitor, Kwick Kill, Tealdo Stick Coils, Wyn's Sprocket Cover, Ted's Battery Out, MonkeyPincher Rack

2010 Concours 14 ABS Ball Coddler "The Velvet Missle", 151 HP, lots 'o mods

"A man's got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

He who is right all the time is never always right.

Father Joe

Don't steal her car.

DO NOT date her. You will be the girl in the relationship.

DO NOT marry her. You will be the girl in the marriage.

What a hoss of a gal!!!!
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

Hooligan

That's a great story.

I also like the fact that she mostly pointed the camera right where I'd be looking if I was to have a an actual conversation with her!

BadAss Hooligan

Danielle Reno; Do Not Steal this girls car

Getting her car back was delicious. Thatís a smart woman The PD should offer her a position as a detective on the spot
    Last edited by Cundalini; 09-07-2019 at 04:58 PM.

current bike: 2000 ZRX1100

BadAss Hooligan
    Melbourne, Florida....On the corner of "walk" and "Dont Walk"

She shoulda brought some friends with her and kicked all their asses, then called the cops. Her defense? She was trying to recover her stolen vehicle and they resisted/fought with them.

True story.....I went to a call at a local strip mall. The victim called the police when he caught a guy in his car. The victim was the master sensei at the local martial arts academy and was leaving work. He confronted the burglar who subsequently (poor choice) produced a knife and threatened the victim. When I got there the suspect was out cold and had a broken arm and his left leg was pointing in a strange direction. Sensei had one of those bolo clubs with the ball on the end and was from an exotic wood that was like steel. Karma

Then we had another burglar who was 17 years old but a big kid, 6'-3" 225 pounds and had been a bully his whole life. He got caught by the homeowner who happened to be an LEO martial arts instructor. The kid squared off with the victim who was much smaller than he. Again, when I got there the perp was out cold. The victim was sitting on top of him whilst on the phone with dispatch. I had to use an ammonia cap to wake him up. It was summer time and the kid was only wearing shorts. You could literally see the shoelace and "Nike" imprints all over this kids' body lol! His pos mother wanted me to charge the victim with child abuse! I not so politely declined. In the booking room the kid kept telling us he beat that guys' ass. He said this because there were other prisoners in booking. When it was just him and me left, the kid admitted..."that guy kicked my ass". I told him I knew because I was the one who popped an ammonia cap up his nose. LOL
    Last edited by Dirty Howie; 09-07-2019 at 05:34 PM.
    ZRXOA #9877
    "IT'S NOT THE BIG THAT EAT THE SMALL..... IT'S THE FAST THAT EAT THE SLOW"
    2004 ZRX1200R-Silver

Past Kawi's: 76 KZ900, 78 KZ1000, 80 Z1 Classic

Off Brands: 74 Honda XR75, 80 Yamaha YZ250, 84 Honda 1100 Magna,
    95 Suzuki RF900R, 88 Suzuki Katana 1100
    Wish List: 74 Yamaha DT400

Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Barsinister View Post
    That's a great story.

I also like the fact that she mostly pointed the camera right where I'd be looking if I was to have a an actual conversation with her!
    Ditto. I'm smitten!
    ZRXOA #008987
    ZRXOA #027289

Never ride dirty

President of the ZRXOA

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Howie View Post
    She shoulda brought some friends with her and kicked all their asses, then called the cops. Her defense? She was trying to recover her stolen vehicle and they resisted/fought with them.

True story.....I went to a call at a local strip mall. The victim called the police when he caught a guy in his car. The victim was the master sensei at the local martial arts academy and was leaving work. He confronted the burglar who subsequently (poor choice) produced a knife and threatened the victim. When I got there the suspect was out cold and had a broken arm and his left leg was pointing in a strange direction. Sensei had one of those bolo clubs with the ball on the end and was from an exotic wood that was like steel. Karma

Then we had another burglar who was 17 years old but a big kid, 6'-3" 225 pounds and had been a bully his whole life. He got caught by the homeowner who happened to be an LEO martial arts instructor. The kid squared off with the victim who was much smaller than he. Again, when I got there the perp was out cold. The victim was sitting on top of him whilst on the phone with dispatch. I had to use an ammonia cap to wake him up. It was summer time and the kid was only wearing shorts. You could literally see the shoelace and "Nike" imprints all over this kids' body lol! His pos mother wanted me to charge the victim with child abuse! I not so politely declined. In the booking room the kid kept telling us he beat that guys' ass. He said this because there were other prisoners in booking. When it was just him and me left, the kid admitted..."that guy kicked my ass". I told him I knew because I was the one who popped an ammonia cap up his nose. LOL
    Arash (pronounced "our-ash")

CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

2005 Green RessuREXtion - Amateur 1224 & Six Speed Installation - Oct 2015 BOTM - Yamaha R6 - Aprilia RS250s

The Innocent Guy

I wonder if the police had to take her car with all the crap in it as evidence?
    Founder and President of the St. Louis Turbo Toasters Club

RIGHT TO WORK IS A RIPOFF

This story could be stretched a little bit

2015 FJR1300
    2008 ZX14 (super dark metalic blue)
    2001 ZRX1200
    2015 Vulcan-S 650 [hers]