+ Reply to Thread
    BadAss Hooligan

How To Remove A Picture From A Post

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  70.2 KB

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  82.8 KB

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name:  03.jpg
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  04.jpg
Size:  79.8 KB

Name:  05.jpg
Size:  140.4 KB

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  139.1 KB

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  137.5 KB

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  145.1 KB

Name:  09.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  99.8 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  92.5 KB

Name:  11.jpg
Size:  90.4 KB

Name:  12.jpg
Size:  98.7 KB

Name:  13.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  79.4 KB

Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin

Father Joe

Re: How To Remove A Picture From A Post

Dear God. That's like the instructions to operate a modern stereo receiver. I just vote for "live with my embedded photo Sucker."
    I'm not completely useless. I can always be used as a bad example.

The People's rear loading pink Beach Bomb.

Kwackifoofoo

BadAss Hooligan

Re: How To Remove A Picture From A Post

Quote Originally Posted by McGovZRX View Post
    Dear God. That's like the instructions to operate a modern stereo receiver. I just vote for "live with my embedded photo Sucker."
    Yeah, it is a bit of "round your elbow to get to your backside"!!!
    Big Harry

"As you swim the river of life, do the breast stroke. It helps to clear the turds from your path!"
    George Carlin