+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crash

Hooligan

Re: Crash

how ya feelin

BadAss Hooligan

This week had been rough.Back pain like i pulled a muscle in there.Taking Motrin and Aspirin helps somewhat.Stomach/ribs are getting better but still sore to touch but slowly getting there.Waiting on Progressive as they are dragging their feet with this.Cut on knee almost healed and now i can cough,sneeze, and go to the bathroom.I couldn't do that last week so yse gettinmg there Ernie-Thanks.Bike is ready to put new parts on.
    Member # 7722

Hooligan

well it's good that your healing . if you need levers to get you by i have a set of black stockers you can use

BadAss Hooligan

Thanks Ernie. I think i have the stock clutch lever.Actually i cant ride as my helmet was old to begin with and i just junked it.
    Member # 7722

BadAss Hooligan

Now i have a knee infection as it was healing and the scab fell off a week ago but i hit it at work and now it is swollen up.If its not one thing,its another.
    Member # 7722

Biker Chic Extraordinaire

Hope you are healing up. Maybe I misunderstood what you meant about your helmet, but if it's falling apart, you need a new helmet! (almost sounded like you were describing it like it was old and the liner was falling apart).

If I've got it wrong, then yeah, new liner, but if not, protect your noggin!

Heal up quickly!

BadAss Hooligan

I have good and bad days as far as healing up goes.The knee was healed up and i dont understand how it got infected but it is and it actually hurts because it is swollen.As far as the helmet is concerned, it is an old Arai that according to the tag and others should have been discarded years ago but i dont have $$$ every so many years to replace a helmet.Its going to be a while before i ride the bike but will ride soon-just not today.
    Member # 7722

Hooligan
    Any time I get anything infected, hydrogen peroxide does the trick.

Finger infection, toe infection, throat infection, ear infection.. Doesn't matter.

If it has puss in it, stab it.. squeeze it, then pour the peroxide on it. It will get better pretty quickly.

BadAss Hooligan

Well i took a shower the other morning and was not babying it at all and blisters popped.I poured peroxide in it and feels a lot better now.Have this weird chest pain right in middle of chest-then it goes away.Hurts when i turn a certain way.Feeling alot better today-actually had to run and didnt get winded also losing weight is helping i feel.Not taking as many Motrin as i did maybe now 2 every 2 days.
    Member # 7722

BadAss Hooligan

Wow missed this thread sorry to see you were injured any updates on the guy who ran?
    2000 ZRX 1100
    2005 FJR 1300
    2014 KTM 250XC
    2008 KTM 250XC-F
    2010 Dodge RT Challenger
    2005 Ram Quad Cab
    1996 Chevy Pickup

BadAss Hooligan

I'm not being told-i've asked and am told -"we are handling it".I think they know who did it.I didnt get a plate # even though there is a camera in town where the accident occured and had people see the car but that is as far as i know.
    Member # 7722