+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 charcaters?

The leather Bruce

500 charcaters?

"Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup."

What is 'BB code markup'?
    I keep trying to put in a quotation in my sig line and it's well under 500 characters...but won't get accepted............??
    James Madison:
    If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands;they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, everything, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress…. Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.

I will never forget.

Executive Vice President

Re: 500 charcaters?

PM me what you want in you signature Bill. I'll see if it'll let me do it.
    ASNF "Men of Honor"

Μολὼν λαβέ

The leather Bruce

Thanks Ben.
    James Madison:
    If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands;they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, everything, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress…. Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.

I will never forget.

The leather Bruce

Thanks man...I haven't been on a bulletin board since about 1985! (man those 1200 baud modems sure were fast! )
    James Madison:

I will never forget.