So have done a lil recon here and still unsure on the washer placement.
I dropped off the carbs for ultrasonic and forgot to pull off the top of the carbs.
So i pick up the carbs with a bag full of bits and not sure where the 8 (#4 washers in the pics) go.
i assembled it with one on the top and bottom. Worried the one under will raise my needle hight too much.
Are they suppose to be both on the top to stablize the needle.?
Guy that did I the ultrasonic is not open until Tuesday to ask.
This bike is somewhat new to me, have 4 k on it and ready to start tuning it, but wanted to be sure thngs were clean first. It was not as crisp as my buddies down low, but even after 4k.
Not sure how on the carb setup differss from stock, was told it was jetted for the full Hindle.
What I do know.
35 pilots, screws @ 1.5 turns out. Looks like 094 mains.
Not sure on an airbox mod, has a KN slipped in.
Thanks to Dimora's post for refferance.
Emulsion tubes (Main jets screw into these)
2. Main jets
3. Idle mixture screw springs
4. Washers from needles
5. Idle mixture screw washers
6. Float pins
7. Pilot jets (These are very susceptible to clogging / smegma)
8. Idle mixture screws (tips of these always get dirty in uncleaned carbs)
9. Needles with clips installed. These are Factory Pro ones pictured
10. Float Bowl drain screws
11. Those guys go in the carbs before the emulsion tubes are screwed in. Tapered end faces the inside of carbs.
12. Float valve needles.