+ Reply to Thread
    I'm a turbo-diesel driving, cigar smoking, Bambi killing, mean MOFO

Working on the site this weekend - may be down part of sunday

I'm working on upgrading photopost right now and if that works fine then tomorrow (Sunday) I'll be upgrading the forums to vB4. That will mean the site will be down for part of the day while the upgrade takes place. I'll post an update later today if I'm taking it down for sure.

-Steve
    -Steve St.Laurent
    ZRXOA #4699, IBA #38229

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

Even I miss the old flying dave
    Well, I guess that means I will actually get something done on Sunday for a change.....

Thanks for the great work.

I'm a turbo-diesel driving, cigar smoking, Bambi killing, mean MOFO
    Photopost upgrade went fine so I'll be upgrading vB4 tomorrow afternoon.
    -Steve St.Laurent
    ZRXOA #4699, IBA #38229

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

The Doctor Is In
    About 90 miles north of where I was before & 15 minutes from the Kingdom of Kazmania, FL
    Please accomplish this between the hours of 1p-4p EST cuz that's when the Miami Dolphins will be kicking the Filthadelphia Eagles' respective arses.

Thank you in advance.
    Lee
    "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me."
    Rorschach