+ Reply to Thread
    Hooligan

A few pics I took today: 2000 ZRX 1100

Hey y'all! It was a nice day for a ride today, so as the sun was peeking out from behind the partly cloudy sky, I pulled over and took a few shots. This is overlooking a farm that borders the White River in Vermont.
    Attached Images        

ZRXOA #9092

BadAss Hooligan
    Very nice.

All I Want To Do Is A Zoom - Zoom
    Vermont is such a beautiful state!!
    There's nothing to fear but fear itself

Don't Mess With The Mouse
    HOTY 2010

Whereja get those white sliders?
    ZRXOA # 2657
    June 2001/rxrated
    Dec 2005/chrly
    Paying attention is usually the least expensive choice..

The leather Bruce
    You know what I like about those pictures....looking at the lines that seat cover forms.
    It's always sorta bugged me that the ZRX tail section kicks up too much (for my tastes) at the back. Only 1 guy I ever met did anything about it (rx); but that seat cover shows almost perfect lines moving from the tank back!

Nice shots man!
    James Madison:
    If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands;they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, everything, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress…. Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.

I will never forget.

Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnducs View Post
    You know what I like about those pictures....looking at the lines that seat cover forms.
    It's always sorta bugged me that the ZRX tail section kicks up too much (for my tastes) at the back. Only 1 guy I ever met did anything about it (rx); but that seat cover shows almost perfect lines moving from the tank back!

Nice shots man!
    Thanks! It's a whole one-piece seat & cowl Corbin Smuggler. Even adds a little trunk space by the toolkit, enough to fit my gauntlets when I lock my helmet to the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by chrly View Post
    Whereja get those white sliders?
    Mmm. Not sure about the sliders' origin. They were put on by the previous owner (biggreenbike on the OA). If I were to guess, I would say he bought them from someone on the Parts by Members page. He put bought other stuff by Ted (igtn advancer, pipe hanger), Chrispy (bar end mirrors), and ChuckC horn re-locater).
    I have-- since buying the bike in early June-- added the pods/factory pro stage 3, took off the emissions stuff and plugged the plates, and put in a race baffle in the Kerker.

Chrly: NorCal?! I'm originally from San Diego, and only moved to VT last year after having spent three years in San Francisco. I'm here for grad school, but I'll be back to CA (probably SF) once I'm done. I already miss it!

ZRXOA #9092

NS Hooligan
    nice seat..
    let the good times roll #5538 http://www.mustangcanada.com Mark's big boys toys 2004zrx 1200 2004 supercharged mustang GT 2007 400 burgman[crashed] ,2000 zx9r sold: 2004 650classic my old 750 honda. new toy2011,103streetglide

HOTY 2010

Quote Originally Posted by djsquared View Post
    Thanks! It's a whole one-piece seat & cowl Corbin Smuggler. Even adds a little trunk space by the toolkit, enough to fit my gauntlets when I lock my helmet to the bike.

Mmm. Not sure about the sliders' origin. They were put on by the previous owner (biggreenbike on the OA). If I were to guess, I would say he bought them from someone on the Parts by Members page. He put bought other stuff by Ted (igtn advancer, pipe hanger), Chrispy (bar end mirrors), and ChuckC horn re-locater).
    I have-- since buying the bike in early June-- added the pods/factory pro stage 3, took off the emissions stuff and plugged the plates, and put in a race baffle in the Kerker.

Chrly: NorCal?! I'm originally from San Diego, and only moved to VT last year after having spent three years in San Francisco. I'm here for grad school, but I'll be back to CA (probably SF) once I'm done. I already miss it!
    Yep NorCal..About an hour plus above Sacramento..If ya land in SF.. Check in.. Lots of us in hte area but hard to corral
    ZRXOA # 2657
    June 2001/rxrated
    Dec 2005/chrly

BadAss Hooligan
    About an hour plus above Sacramento..
    i did 5 years exactly at Beale AFB. i worked part time at KROY 97 and after the change to KSEG 96.9. worked in the engineering department...

where about are you? you can PM if you'd rather not post up on the general forum. just curious...

9th Strategic Reconnaissance Wing

1981 Yamaha XJ550 (Maxim) for sale
    1982 Yamaha XJ750R (Seca) for sale
    1983 Yamaha XJ900R (Seca) 1 of 1,000
    2001 Kawasaki zrx1200r
    1994 Honda Goldwing SE with California Sidecars hack

ZRXOA #8817

BadAss Hooligan
    Up on the Bluff, drinkin' Shiner with Bubba.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnducs View Post

Nice shots man!
    I like the way the ZRX tail kicks up. Very early seventies Corvette Stingray Spoiler-esque.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo13 View Post
    Buy it cheap, stack it deep, and keep your f'en trap shut.

That's the thing about self-improvement...
    Don't get me wrong, I plan on gettin' some soon.
    D.L.R.

ZRXOA# 7040

BadAss Hooligan
    Up on the Bluff, drinkin' Shiner with Bubba.
    Nice Bike Nice Pics The Green Mountain State, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo13 View Post
    Buy it cheap, stack it deep, and keep your f'en trap shut.

That's the thing about self-improvement...
    Don't get me wrong, I plan on gettin' some soon.
    D.L.R.

ZRXOA# 7040

Hooligan
    Very nice, like that seat cowl, I've got the same Kerker on mine.
    2000 GSXR600
    1999 ZRX1100
    1997 GSXR1100
    1986 GSXR1100
    1994 YZ250
    Juice

Official ZRXOA water boy
    Seat cowl is discontinued Corbin Smuggler.
    King of the Bling !

BadAss Hooligan
    Looks great! I love the color scheme of the '00 model w/ purple on top. Then again I'm a bit biased...
    -Reuben

Hooligan

Re: A few pics I took today: 2000 ZRX 1100

I was going through old posts of mine today and saw this. I used to live in Vermont (when I started this thread) but I've since moved back to CA. Lived in SoCal for a while but now I'm in Grass VAlley. Sounds like pretty close to you! Although I sold the REX ...

Quote Originally Posted by chrly View Post
    Yep NorCal..About an hour plus above Sacramento..If ya land in SF.. Check in.. Lots of us in hte area but hard to corral

ZRXOA #9092

HOTY 2010

Quote Originally Posted by djsquared View Post
    I was going through old posts of mine today and saw this. I used to live in Vermont (when I started this thread) but I've since moved back to CA. Lived in SoCal for a while but now I'm in Grass VAlley. Sounds like pretty close to you! Although I sold the REX ...
    This IS from an old post...I haven't hung around the OA for a number of years now..Dont even know how I got this notification...Sold my RExes and most of my parts. Riding a zx14 now but still live in Oroville..
    ZRXOA # 2657
    June 2001/rxrated
    Dec 2005/chrly

2009 Hooligan of the year

Hi ya, Charley! Hope life is well!

BadAss Hooligan

Nice bike! I love the look of the smuggler, it'd be nice to find a black one. I'll add the to the list of "mods I'd like to do/have"...

HOTY 2010

Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    Hi ya, Charley! Hope life is well!
    Hi ya Chris !! Things are very good....Been locked out on any balconies lately ??
    ZRXOA # 2657
    June 2001/rxrated
    Dec 2005/chrly