+ Reply to Thread
    The Normal Hooligan

Forgive me for I are Dumb, I is.

What in the Wide World of Sport does this mean?

I understand this one, but am a-scared to use it .

Thanks
    WARNING !
    Poster tends to use sarcasm during regular communication. If a post seems offensive please re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin...

Once is good
    Twice is better

7.2 miles from the George Washington Bridge...
    WGAFF
    Evan

OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION GEAR...http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?193380

T Puffer # twelve...

Born and raised on CH3NO2 (nitro).

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

King of Kazmania

" 'tis far better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
    - Someone

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on,
    or by imbeciles who really mean it."
    - Someone else

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN, DO WHAT YOU SAY

Took a while, but it's finally my time.
    Western Georgians Are Really Astute

The Normal Hooligan
    OK I did find something for that when I googled it... Who Gives A Flying Flip?
    Was that supposed to help? It didn't.
    WARNING !
    Poster tends to use sarcasm during regular communication. If a post seems offensive please re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin...

The Normal Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by kazman View Post

Isn't that a swordfish? Did you mean to post a flying fish?

OK, so how did the letters WGARA come to mean WGAFF? There must be a story there.
    WARNING !

BadAss Hooligan
    The Bean Pod

To my limited recollection WGARA was coined by a VERY respected and loved fallen member Garry1129, also known as just "G". He could say more in a five word sentence than most could in a paragraph. He was a non BSer from the get go and told it like it should have been. Kit gloves were not part of his modis operendi (SP). WGARA=who gives a rats azz. Go to the riders down forum, there is a memoriam in his remembrance. We truly lost one of the best the OA ever had!

Jethro
    Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    To my limited recollection WGARA was coined by a VERY respected and loved fallen member Garry1129, also known as just "G". He could say more in a five word sentence than most could in a paragraph. He was a non BSer from the get go and told it like it should have been. Kit gloves were not part of his modis operendi (SP). WGARA=who gives a rats azz.
    Now you went and ruined the fun.............whats wrong with you

Once is good
    Twice is better

Evan

T Puffer # twelve...

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

Meat Mclarein

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I agree, I really liked where they were going with the swordfish.
    Some people are like slinkies. They arent really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Ytrap, never will you be forgotten my friend

BadAss Hooligan
    The Bean Pod

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Sorry Jethro, ya know your like a brother to me. When it comes to Gary, I have nothing but respect for the man, and what Wayne did during his final moments, is nothing short of being a hero in my book. If something ever happens to me, like what happened to Gary, I pray some of the "special" ones in here are there with me!!!

Sorry for being a party pooper, not a good day on my end. I'm going to a job interview that is offering me half of what the same position paid me two years ago. Pissed does not even come close to how I feel about the interview. And with my mindset about this, I know I'm going to totally suck when interviewed. Sorry for the off topic rant, I'm ready to throw in the towel and become a glass blowing recluse! fun at Klaus! All in jest of course!

Devilsí Advocate

ooooooooooooo

WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

BadAss Hooligan
    The Bean Pod

Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    Is that all you have to add, a dang emoticon?? Type for once will ya!

Devilsí Advocate

ooooooooooooo

WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

Jethro
    Sorry Jethro, ya know your like a brother to me. When it comes to Gary, I have nothing but respect for the man, and what Wayne did during his final moments, is nothing short of being a hero in my book. If something ever happens to me, like what happened to Gary, I pray some of the "special" ones in here are there with me!!!

Sorry for being a party pooper, not a good day on my end. I'm going to a job interview that is offering me half of what the same position paid me two years ago. Pissed does not even come close to how I feel about the interview. And with my mindset about this, I know I'm going to totally suck when interviewed. Sorry for the off topic rant, I'm ready to throw in the towel and become a glass blowing recluse! fun at Klaus! All in jest of course!
    You know I was there last year.................just be glad to have work, make the best of it, and it will not last forever, sometimes change is good. Wish you luck with it bro............

The Normal Hooligan
    To my limited recollection WGARA was coined by a VERY respected and loved fallen member Garry1129, also known as just "G". He could say more in a five word sentence than most could in a paragraph. He was a non BSer from the get go and told it like it should have been. Kit gloves were not part of his modis operendi (SP). WGARA=who gives a rats azz. Go to the riders down forum, there is a memoriam in his remembrance. We truly lost one of the best the OA ever had!
    Thank you very much for explaining it out.
    Hance.
    WARNING !

BadAss Hooligan

I been wondering the same thing, just too lazy to find out...

BadAss Hooligan
    see my sig line.

i miss the ......."welcome to the board, to try not to piss us off.......wttb........
    Hey it's all good, I STILL don't know who George Forman is.
    or Seabass.
    WGARA........ (Thanks G).....
    Ytrap.......
    ZRXOA # 3545

2001 BLACK ZRX !!!!
    2000 BMW k1200LT

Faster black one! All other are green with envy.

Founder, Long Riders Club
    Ol' Step & a Half

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    see my sig line.

i miss the ......."welcome to the board, to try not to piss us off.......wttb........
    Hey it's all good, I STILL don't know who George Forman is.
    or Seabass.
    seabass.. ie a persona that a member once used, and he was\worse than Boston rexer ever was.
    down to the shlit slinging and name calling of pedophile with other words.
    so he was banned, he even got into it with Mitch101 down to the metting place for the duel type of thing.
    so he got banned.
    then he came back as Gasitman, and opened a poll about voting seabass back in, and that went into the dirt real quick, come to find out the guy had cancer, and or thyroid problems and wasnt on meds,
    today he is back as two crow, when he is around, good guy now that meds are being used
    ytrap, itchybutt, gary1129, mavrek, monkey pincher, & all those we miss you
    "ckempf" I knew this would happen. Yesterday I publicly recognized that Sillyhillbilly is a literary genius. Now your trying to imitate his style. Don't work, give it up.:nonono
    if a three person romp is called a threesome
    if a two person romp is called a twosome
    does this mean we call you handsome?
    QUOTEphilobeddoe; ]i agree with marvin, which means the world is going to explode in 10, 9, 8, 7, ...

Once is good
    Twice is better

Quote Originally Posted by sillyhillbilly View Post
    seabass.. ie a persona that a member once used, and he was\worse than Boston rexer ever was.
    down to the shlit slinging and name calling of pedophile with other words.
    so he was banned, he even got into it with Mitch101 down to the metting place for the duel type of thing.
    so he got banned.
    then he came back as Gasitman, and opened a poll about voting seabass back in, and that went into the dirt real quick, come to find out the guy had cancer, and or thyroid problems and wasnt on meds,
    today he is back as two crow, when he is around, good guy now that meds are being used
    seabass came back as Gasitman...?

They're two different people...
    Evan

T Puffer # twelve...

Definitely a BRUCE!
    Quote Originally Posted by big tire View Post
    seabass came back as Gasitman...?

They're two different people...
    Yep Gasitman is Anthony (the booby posting guy in N & C)
    Steve Roche
    ZRXOA 1609
    green00zrx@comcast.net

'02 Mitsubishi Galant
    '97 Honda Magna 750