+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 134

Thread: Sig Line Nazis

  1. #1
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land of 10,000 Flakes

    Sig Line Nazis

    I was politely asked to remove my sig line pics. No problem.

    One was a roadracer flipping another rider off.
    The other was my wife holding the ZRXOA license plate in front of her torso, showing some cleavage.

    So the Hoolie Wave and my chicks cleavage are now offensive material?

    After reading the guidelines, I found that even a clothed breast would break the rules......"pics that feature body parts, whether clothed or not, are not allowed,"

    Using these guidelines, I can find a very large number of infractions with a few clicks. One is another members wife also.

    All my pics come outta Photobucket which is pretty darn prudish IMO. The OA has become even moreso.

    It's funny, you can write out fuque, tit, cum, shit, asshole, kunt, etc, and that's OK. In a specific context, I might find it offensive.
    I might also find cats, fat chicks, Harleys, Heineken, lawyers, some religions, most southerners and Canadians..... offensive.
    But I don't report this petty crap cuz it's a biker forum. Savvy?

    There was even an uproar over a smiley.....that is so sad.

    Biker, this isn't personal at all, but according to the rules listed above you are the man who handles/enforces these issues.
    Most likely prompted by others, I don't know.
    Lets enforce this stupidity fairly and across the entire forum.

    Having said that, you will have a full time job pussifying this place and enforcing those ridiculous rules.

    Ride on....
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Munster View Post
    I want to go to the party and put on funny hats and be obnoxious and talk too loud and get stoned- uphold the American image abroad.
    I've spent most of my money on alcohol, women and motorcycles............the rest of it I just wasted.

    #8469

  2. #2
    2009 Hooligan of the year
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Man, I saw a Victoria's Secret commercial on TV the other night.....



  3. #3
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    castle rock, co
    Lame

    Let me see how much of Carlin's 'Dirty Word Cheer' will fly:

    "Rat Shit Bat Shit
    Dirtly Old Twat
    Sixty Nine Assholes Tied In A Knot!
    Hooray, Lizard Shit, ....!"

    Thank you George.

    *Edit: Well, most of it went through!
    chill out!

    "A rat done bit my sister Nell, with whitey on the moon"

  4. #4
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land of 10,000 Flakes
    Your cat and pink unicorn offends me.
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Munster View Post
    I want to go to the party and put on funny hats and be obnoxious and talk too loud and get stoned- uphold the American image abroad.
    I've spent most of my money on alcohol, women and motorcycles............the rest of it I just wasted.

    #8469

  5. #5
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!
    Heineken?

    I understand the Canadian (Bernie) thing though.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  6. #6
    The Voice Of Reason
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2bad View Post
    I was politely asked to remove my sig line pics. No problem.

    One was a roadracer flipping another rider off.
    The other was my wife holding the ZRXOA license plate in front of her torso, showing some cleavage.

    So the Hoolie Wave and my chicks cleavage are now offensive material?

    After reading the guidelines, I found that even a clothed breast would break the rules......"pics that feature body parts, whether clothed or not, are not allowed,"

    Using these guidelines, I can find a very large number of infractions with a few clicks. One is another members wife also.

    All my pics come outta Photobucket which is pretty darn prudish IMO. The OA has become even moreso.

    It's funny, you can write out fuque, tit, cum, shit, asshole, kunt, etc, and that's OK. In a specific context, I might find it offensive.
    I might also find cats, fat chicks, Harleys, Heineken, lawyers, some religions, most southerners and Canadians..... offensive.
    But I don't report this petty crap cuz it's a biker forum. Savvy?

    There was even an uproar over a smiley.....that is so sad.

    Biker, this isn't personal at all, but according to the rules listed above you are the man who handles/enforces these issues.
    Most likely prompted by others, I don't know.
    Lets enforce this stupidity fairly and across the entire forum.

    Having said that, you will have a full time job pussifying this place and enforcing those ridiculous rules.

    Ride on....
    johnny, your too bad.

    I hear ya bro...

    it's gettin to be re-god-damn-diculous ....

    hooligans...
    yeah right.
    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  7. #7
    The Voice Of Reason
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Under a Rock
    pay no attention to perko...
    he cant stop staring at his huge 4 inch boner he got ever since he became a mod...

    see kids, kiss enough ass in life and good things DO happen.
    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  8. #8
    Satan's Donkey
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Vt.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    pay no attention to perko...
    he cant stop staring at his huge 4 inch boner he got ever since he became a mod...

    see kids, kiss enough ass in life and good things DO happen.
    Do not offend the PERKO!!
    -Jake

    Rape is no laughing matter.
    Unless you're raping a clown.

    ZRXOA #2995



    Originally posted by Ca Pete
    "A helmet may save your life, but if you are not wearing the rest of your gear, you may wish it hadn't."

  9. #9
    The Voice Of Reason
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Snake View Post
    You can NOT offend the PERKO!!
    fixed it 4 ya.
    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  10. #10
    2009 Hooligan of the year
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    see kids, kiss enough ass in life and good things DO happen.

    What has you thinking that being a Mod is a GOOD thing?

    Seems like a total pain-in-the-ass job to me.

  11. #11
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley
    Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    What has you thinking that being a Mod is a GOOD thing?

    Seems like a total pain-in-the-ass job to me.

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  12. #12
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    pay no attention to perko...
    he cant stop staring at his huge 4 inch boner he got ever since he became a mod...

    see kids, kiss enough ass in life and good things DO happen.
    I couldn't see a hugh 4" boner without a mirror JT and excatly who's ass did I kiss to get asked to be help out?

    I kinda dig being "the PERKO" though.

    BTW, KWICK is a Sith.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  13. #13
    Satan's Donkey
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Vt.
    The PERKO acts amused but he is inwardly plotting....... (insert evil laugh)
    -Jake

    Rape is no laughing matter.
    Unless you're raping a clown.

    ZRXOA #2995



    Originally posted by Ca Pete
    "A helmet may save your life, but if you are not wearing the rest of your gear, you may wish it hadn't."

  14. #14
    K-rex
    Guest
    RE:"...pics that feature body parts, whether clothed or not, are not allowed..."

    A careful reading of the above would require the removal/exclusion of any and all pics of even motorcyclists in full leathers.

    When will the available "Standard" emoticons be cleansed of such offensive images?

    Raise the Double Standard!




  15. #15
    K-rex
    Guest

  16. #16
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley
    ...and, this does you and/or the board good how?

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  17. #17
    Satan's Donkey
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Vt.
    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    ...and, this does you and/or the board good how?
    He entertains himself and that's pretty much all that matters.....
    -Jake

    Rape is no laughing matter.
    Unless you're raping a clown.

    ZRXOA #2995



    Originally posted by Ca Pete
    "A helmet may save your life, but if you are not wearing the rest of your gear, you may wish it hadn't."

  18. #18
    K-rex
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KWICK View Post
    ...and, this does you and/or the board good how?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Snake View Post
    He entertains himself and that's pretty much all that matters.....
    You talkin' to me?

    I didn't start this thread.

    I didn't ask for the "Witch Hunts".

    I'm merely pointing out the implicit Double Standard that makes overzealous enforcement either impossible and hypocritical... or will require further revisions of the site.

    Don't like my (on-topic) posts?

    Easy: Put me on 'Ignore'.
    Last edited by K-rex; 10-29-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: ...and yes, I like a little entertainment with my politics. Don't you?

  19. #19
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley
    Like I said...

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  20. #20
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by K-rex View Post
    You talkin' to me?

    I didn't start this thread.

    I didn't ask for the "Witch Hunts".

    I'm merely pointing out the implicit Double Standard that makes overzealous enforcement either impossible and hypocritical... or will require further revisions of the site.

    Don't like my (on-topic) posts?

    Easy: Put me on 'Ignore'.
    Wow, you sound unhappy, you should ask for your membership fee back.
    The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I installed Linux.

  21. #21
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley
    Quote Originally Posted by jvegas View Post
    Wow, you sound unhappy, you should ask for your membership fee back.
    ...love the barrette

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.

  22. #22
    K-rex
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jvegas View Post
    Wow, you sound unhappy, you should ask for your membership fee back.
    Appearances are decieving.

    You can send me funds via PayPal to my email address... any amount, any time.

  23. #23
    In Charge of McGov Only
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    johnny, your too bad.

    I hear ya bro...

    it's gettin to be re-god-damn-diculous ....

    hooligans...
    yeah right.
    Those guidelines have been in place for 5 years.

  24. #24
    The Voice Of Reason
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Pete View Post
    Those guidelines have been in place for 5 years.
    that makes it right?

    want to do some good around here?

    loosen up the guidelines.
    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  25. #25
    2009 Hooligan of the year
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    that makes it right?

    want to do some good around here?

    loosen up the guidelines.

    I've had a great time on this message board for 10 years and don't recall ever having any major issues with the guidelines. Most certainly not to the point of total meltdown like some here on the board.


    No matter how "loose" (or for that matter, even strict) the guidelines are, I suspect the same exact people will still be bitching about them and their over enforcement or lack thereof.


  26. #26
    In Charge of McGov Only
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    that makes it right?

    want to do some good around here?

    loosen up the guidelines.
    I didn't say they were right, it was directed to your "it's gettin to be re-god-damn-diculous ...." comment.

    You try writing them so everyone agrees on them, not so simple a task.

    People always trying to push the envelope and then point back to the rules like a 6 year old saying it doesn't say I can't. They are fricken stupid pictures with no meaning, but nobody can get past that. You want what you want, right?

    We use that term hooligans, but the site is open to everyone.

  27. #27
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    that makes it right?

    want to do some good around here?

    loosen up the guidelines.
    Loosen them?

    Why not just make them more clear and concise so you don't need to use the Magic 8 ball to interpert them.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  28. #28
    Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Charleston, TN -- bah-ha-wa-ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by zrx24 View Post
    I've had a great time on this message board for 10 years and don't recall ever having any major issues with the guidelines. Most certainly not to the point of total meltdown like some here on the board.


    No matter how "loose" (or for that matter, even strict) the guidelines are, I suspect the same exact people will still be bitching about them and their over enforcement or lack thereof.



    WUT?! NO WAY!!!! Yer only saying that ......

















    cuz it's true.

    SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

    Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

  29. #29
    In Charge of McGov Only
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lakewood, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    Loosen them?

    Why not just make them more clear and concise so you don't need to use the Magic 8 ball to interpert them.

    SS
    Your welcome to try to write that mystical language too.

    Everyone is welcome to try, because I don't think it can be done to everyones agreement.

    We have people complaining about animated smilies, do we write a rule about those too.

  30. #30
    Devilsí Advocate
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Large and Prickley
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Pete View Post

    We use that term hooligans, but the site is open to everyone, 'cept those who are banned.
    ...fixed it fer ya...

    ooooooooooooo

    WARNING: ELS Products MAY CONTAIN, or be Made With, Patented Parts, Tools, Components and/or Apparati. Manufacturing Facility DOES Contain Nuts.

    PayPal to: Pete@Hyper-Formance.com
    Or: www.PayPal.me/KWICK
    Pete Aronson
    315 West Elliot Road
    Suites 107-487
    Tempe, AZ 85284
    602-397-4869.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB