+ Reply to Thread
    BadAss Hooligan

Modify the Rides and Meetings forum?

Since you new bosses are changing things, how bout' straightening out the strange borders in that forum.

Wisconsin is in the Northern State sub-forum even tho' it borders Minnesota.

Yet MN shares the Plains States sub-forum with Texas which is 1000 miles away.

Maybe add an Upper Midwest sub-forum or sumpthin'? Dakotas, Iowa, Minnesota Wisconsin? We don't want Illinois.

I have to use both forums to keep up on fun stuff and it sometimes hurts my head to work that hard.

Thank You
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Munster View Post
    I want to go to the party and put on funny hats and be obnoxious and talk too loud and get stoned- uphold the American image abroad.
    I've spent most of my money on alcohol, women and motorcycles............the rest of it I just wasted.

BadAss Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2bad View Post
    Since you new bosses are changing things, how bout' straightening out the strange borders in that forum.

Wisconsin is in the Northern State sub-forum even tho' it borders Minnesota.

Yet MN shares the Plains States sub-forum with Texas which is 1000 miles away.

Maybe add an Upper Midwest sub-forum or sumpthin'? Dakotas, Iowa, Minnesota Wisconsin? We don't want Illinois.

I have to use both forums to keep up on fun stuff and it sometimes hurts my head to work that hard.

Thank You
    Have to draw division lines somewhere. Anyone who lives by those lines will have your issue. . .

BadAss Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by RHammer9 View Post
    Have to draw division lines somewhere. Anyone who lives by those lines will have your issue. . .
    We don't need your opinion, seeing as you (disagree) ain't on a border.