+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Licensed to post
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central New Mexico

    Good program for sizing pics

    Get a free download of pixresizer. I did for sizing pics for a bunch of reasons and love it! It allows custom sizes with no real limit, and is fast and easy.
    You've just simultainiously managed to headbutt me in the Gentleman's region and break the prow off your Gallion, well done mate!

  2. #2
    Suffers from Mad Kaw disease
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On a lovely tropical island near Ft. Wayne, IN

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    dood.. pay attention to where you are posting new threads..

    And if it's a good program, post a link


    YTRAP, G and Joe.... sure gonna miss you guys...

  3. #3
    Licensed to post
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central New Mexico

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkZrx View Post
    dood.. pay attention to where you are posting new threads..

    And if it's a good program, post a link
    I didn't post a link, because some admins don't like it when you do that, at least on almost every other site I frequent. I guess since this is a shareware program it is OK...

    And I don't get what you are trying to say about paying attention to where I am posting!? I posted this in response to someone asking about picture resizing for avatars and such....


    http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/
    You've just simultainiously managed to headbutt me in the Gentleman's region and break the prow off your Gallion, well done mate!

  4. #4
    BadAss Hooligan
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Wonderful So Cal

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    We are pretty generous with links here. Especially since we aren't selling anything.
    Yea, I paid!




  5. #5
    Moderator
    Founder, Long Riders Club
    Ol' Step & a Half

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Heart of Dixie, Cumberland Plateau

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneGreen View Post
    I didn't post a link, because some admins don't like it when you do that, at least on almost every other site I frequent. I guess since this is a shareware program it is OK...

    And I don't get what you are trying to say about paying attention to where I am posting!? I posted this in response to someone asking about picture resizing for avatars and such....


    http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/
    because if you had posted in the "helpposting issue you would have found a sticky thread at near top of the list which haS A PHOTO RESIZER, in it, and most of us use photobucket, image shack or whatever to use imkage links and you get full size pics seen with no size limit. thats why your in the wrong place doooooooooooooooooood
    ytrap, itchybutt, gary1129, mavrek, monkey pincher, & all those we miss you
    "ckempf" I knew this would happen. Yesterday I publicly recognized that Sillyhillbilly is a literary genius. Now your trying to imitate his style. Don't work, give it up.:nonono
    if a three person romp is called a threesome
    if a two person romp is called a twosome
    does this mean we call you handsome?
    QUOTEphilobeddoe; ]i agree with marvin, which means the world is going to explode in 10, 9, 8, 7, ...

  6. #6
    Spoonless Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kingwood, TX

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyhillbilly View Post
    because if you had posted in the "helpposting issue you would have found a sticky thread at near top of the list which haS A PHOTO RESIZER, in it, and most of us use photobucket, image shack or whatever to use imkage links and you get full size pics seen with no size limit. thats why your in the wrong place doooooooooooooooooood
    He's new...we'll let him slide this time
    Neo

    ZRXOA #8629
    HARR


    I took the red pill. Now I'm in wonderland
    and I have to see how far this rabbit hole
    goes. I have a feeling it's a loooong way down.


    2000 ZRX 1100 03 BLUE
    1993 Honda VFR750F RC36

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  7. #7
    Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tulsa,okla.

    Re: Good program for sizing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneGreen View Post
    Get a free download of pixresizer. I did for sizing pics for a bunch of reasons and love it! It allows custom sizes with no real limit, and is fast and easy.
    Doesn't photobucket and the rest if the photo processing downloads all have a re-sizer option ???
    Last edited by zrxrobb01; 08-26-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic26362_4.gif


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.7
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB