+ Reply to Thread
    Hooligan

My dual sported XR650R

Cool addition to the ZRXOA< thanks. Here is a pic of my 2000 XR650R. Uncorked, 7 gal IMS tank, Utah Sportcycle skidplate, 320mm EBC brake, Pro Taper bars, Ti footpegs (I hang around way too much with Kwick!)
    Attached Images  

Hooligan
    Another pic. I was leading the Baja 1000!! Well, I was the first bike down the track on the day of the race anyway. This was at race mile 608. Pitting for Cam Steele (the ESPN and NBC X Games TV announcer) and his Desert Asassin team. I had to bring my bike down.
    Attached Images  

Perfect, except for this.
    Sweet Ride!

I had a 2000 650L. Your's looks much more woods friendly.

I think I'm going to go with the Drz after my Rex is paid for.

Can't wait to get back in the woods...

In Charge of McGov Only
    Nice, I had a 2001 xr650r also, damn that thing was fast. Talk about a wheelie machine, man that front end on the street would get no wear on the front tire. Sold it after California banned converting to street legal.

Hooligan
    Az will plate a snake if it would stop squirming long enough to bolt a plate on it. They don't even do any inspection to see if it meets street legal requirements. You sign a paper that says it is your responsibility to have the proper stuff, give them money and walk out with a plate. In the Phoenix area, you have to pass an emission test, but even a properly jetted two stroke will pass easily. My XR is a blast on the street, even with full dirt knobbies.

TMZ of the ZRXOA
    Depends on who wants to know.........and why.
    XR'S rule!!

Right Youngblood.........?
    Speed kills..........but only the dumb and the inexperienced!

ZRXOA Exalted Supreme Benevolent Grand Master Member #4875

(Same as a friggin Pope) or (Gawd as it gets)

BadAss Hooligan
    Originally posted by rhino105
    Az will plate a snake if it would stop squirming long enough to bolt a plate on it. They don't even do any inspection to see if it meets street legal requirements. You sign a paper that says it is your responsibility to have the proper stuff, give them money and walk out with a plate. In the Phoenix area, you have to pass an emission test, but even a properly jetted two stroke will pass easily. My XR is a blast on the street, even with full dirt knobbies.

Boy aint that the truth. I taged a KDX there and then just zip tied the plate to the back of my chest protector. Use to ride from lake pleasant up to Crown King then on into Prescott stopping for beer all along the way........Good times!

BadAss Hooligan
    Ive got a 1986 XT600 Yamaha dual sport. Even geared down, it will still pull 90+ on the speedo. Im short & its a long reach to the ground- Im gonna try a rear shock off an XT350(shorter) . Fun bikes!