Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiss my butt!

RIP 6/29/19

Kiss my butt!

A PM I got:

Member XYZ wrote on 07-18-2006 12:25 PM:

I have been laying low lately,..as to not cause any trouble! I just was reading and ran across Chris Russell's sig box. I have a friend who brought it to my attention he's a member here. Well he's black and apparently chris's sig has a confederate flag with the saying Red-neck, White-skin, Blue-collor.

Now I am white and I find this sig box,...under your sig and avatar guidelines unacceptable. That is racist without a doubt!

My friend was kinda annoyed and bothered that the board would let someone display that!,..just wanted you to know!! I wouldn't want anyone member or non to feel unwelcome or threatened submissively like that!!! There is really no place for that in todays world.

I dont know what you can do about it but with all the PC going on around here lately,...I would assume you'd see it the same!

Thanks,
    Member XYZ

My response:

First of all, do not assume that I am as stupid as you and your friend.

Second of all...

**** YOU.

**** HIM.

GET THE HELL OFF OF OUR MESSAGE BOARD.

GO AWAY AND DO NOT COME BACK.

The flags in that man's signature are in no way, shape, or form RACIST, and anyone who can come to that conclusion is too fucking stupid to be within ten thousand miles of me.

LEAVE. Go to some other planet, and leave me and the rest of us alone.

chuckc
    [center]

Color Monitor
    Your my hero chuckc.

TG
    TGHW
    ZRXOA #5590
    Welcome to Wisconsin....Come smell our Dairy air !!

Took a while, but it's finally my time.
    Chuck, I find that picture of the sky in your signature to be potentially offensive to airheads.

Executive Vice President
    Member XYZ,,,,,, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    You and your buddy grow a pair would ya?
    ASNF "Men of Honor"

Μολὼν λαβέ

BadAss
    Polish-American

Living in DavidABQ's second home, a cardboard box outside a strip club in beautiful downtown Corunna, Michigan.

Took a while, but it's finally my time.
    Originally posted by RK-REX
    Aww hell, here we go again..........
    Stop offending the Satanists, will ya?

RIP 6/29/19
    Would you consider www.WHITE-PLANET.com to be racist?

How about www.WHITE-SINGLES.com?

www.WHITE-AMERICANhistory.com?

You do? Then please explain THIS BS:

www.blackplanet.com

www.blacksingles.com

www.afroamhistory.com

You find the flag of a former country to be RACIST???

Then would you kindly explain this little piece of "African-American" heritage:
    Attached Images  
    [center]

A Southern man needs no introduction to the "boys" at work.
    Denham Springs Louisiana, 10 miles East of Baton Rouge

This could get good!
    Remember to tell your Family and Friends how you feel about them, you may never get the chance to do so again.

RIP 6/29/19
    THIS IS OFFENSIVE to me and ALL Americans:
    Attached Images  
    [center]

RIP 6/29/19
    And then explain this choice bit of separatism to me:

The African American Flag

Conceptualized by Tonya and David Harvey of Baltimore, Maryland to stand as a symbol for the Black National Anthem ~ Lift Every Voice and Sing.

Their vision is to see this flag flown on Historically Black Colleges and University campuses, African American churches, businesses, and homes throughout the country.

The motto of the flag is "Perservering Through Time." The colors are red, white, blue, black, green, purple, and gold. There is also a eight-point star in the center of the flag.
    Attached Images  
    [center]

BadAss Hooligan
    Wisdom AND tact

very impressive chuckc

BadAss
    Polish-American

Living in DavidABQ's second home, a cardboard box outside a strip club in beautiful downtown Corunna, Michigan.
    I wish I would have saved the rant of mine that ended up with my being chritened "Bad Ass Polish American" It kind solves this whole issue.... Drat.

Bleeding Kawasaki since the 70's

psssst ............ closer ......

SS
    For all the members we've lost - this board can only hope to help you live on in others. YTRAP, itchy butt, Gary1129, Mavwrek, Mitch#101 and all the others you are forever remembered.
    I have been to HELL. A loft with John T on one side and SS on the other That was a cataclysmic snore fest, weakening the tectonic plates Georgia rests upon!!!!
    YTRAP 2/23/05

Quote Originally Posted by youngzrxer View Post
    Perko has a good point though....

Executive Vice President
    Originally posted by RK-REX
    I wish I would have saved the rant of mine that ended up with my being chritened "Bad Ass Polish American" It kind solves this whole issue.... Drat.
    And that's what gets me. I know what you're sayin' and yeah, we get labelled these things when our feathers get ruffled. I should just shut-up but I gotta get this 'un out there. I mean that in a respectful way RK.

The whole "prefix"- American thing is pee in my cornflakes. My decendents were Irish. If you're an American Citizen, then dern the prefixes, you're an "American". What's so hard about that?

Remember a Sunday School song that went something like this, "Red and yellow, black and white, we are precious in His sight".

OK, I'll STFU now.
    ASNF "Men of Honor"

Μολὼν λαβέ

Redneck Brucette
    People like that should put there heads up there ass. Chris has not out and out said a thing about not liking anyone. BUT people like you piss me off, Life always has to be P.C. for you stupied ass fuckers grow up life suck for you if this is what makes you mad please............Sarah
    gotta love me!

BadAss
    Polish-American

Well to be honest, I wondered why he put it there. Doesn't piss me off or anything, but I wondered what he meant by it.

If he meant it in a white pride, skinhead, nazi kinda way... Yes it pisses me off that it's allowed, but I was assuming that someone had asked him about it and it meant nothing of the sort, so why bother. The mods run a pretty tight ship around here, and I figured if he was that sort of guy, he'd be spewing bullshit someplace on the board and he'd be bounced. As that is the modus oporandi for those groups.

Redneck Plumpkin

Re: Kiss my butt!

Originally posted by chuckc
    A PM I got:

My response:

Second of all...

**** YOU.

**** HIM.

The flags in that man's signature are in no way, shape, or form RACIST, and anyone who can come to that conclusion is too fucking stupid to be within ten thousand miles of me.

chuckc
    thanks for the support chuck,ya good people,now for my reply,for one i have never attacked anyone or expressed my views and oppinions in open on here,i am and never will be ashamed of who or what i am,i find it typicly cowardly of some PEOPLE to not have the cahones to just send me a message with their oppinions and i find it typical for some PEOPLE to always have to wine and bitch about some one else .............if ya gotta problem with me ,grow a pair and say it to me next time ya coward...................................chris
    Last edited by chuckc; 07-18-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    The Ol' Black Mule - August 2009 B.O.T.M.

My Long Hair Cannot Cover Up My Redneck...........D.A.C.

REDneck WHITEskin BLUEcollar

Nuts
    Its all Bush's fault!

TALLAHASSEE -- Gov. Jeb Bush wanted to avoid the mess other Southern states ran into over Confederate flags, so he quietly removed a banner from the Capitol and sent it to a state museum.

Now he's hearing complaints from those who insist the flag should have stayed where it was.

"These flags were not intended to be anything other than a historical display from the word go, and as such I think they should have been treated with a lot more respect than they have been," said John W. Adams, the Sons of Confederate Veterans Florida division commander.

The "Stainless Banner," a battle flag featuring the Confederate emblem at the top inside corner of a field of white, had flown at the Capitol since 1978. It was removed along with flags commemorating the French, Spanish and British governments that once ruled the state. The flags have been moved to a temporary location at the Museum of Florida History, where a permanent exhibit featuring about a dozen historical flags is under construction.

Bush defended his decision Friday, saying he hoped to avert the problems encountered by other states flying rebel banners.

"We've handled it the right way, defused something that clearly was going to become a major issue," Bush said.

"The fact is, for the Sons of the Confederacy and other groups that sincerely want us to cherish our heritage, that we can continue to do so. There's nothing that I've done that diminishes that at all."

Adams, whose organization has about 1,800 members in Florida, called Bush's decision an insult to the Southern culture represented by the flag, which he said has not been adopted by any racist or hate groups.

But Joseph Wright, a Tallahassee pastor who initiated a campaign to take down the flag in 1995, called it a divisive symbol of racism for many blacks.

"The flag needed to come down. Put the flag up that represents America, not a segment of the population or a race of people," Wright said.

The rebel flag has flown alongside controversy of late in a number of states, including Florida. The Columbia County chapter of the NAACP is threatening to sue Lake City over a Confederate battle flag in the city's logo.

Georgia replaced its state flag last month to remove the dominant Confederate symbol. In July, South Carolina removed the Confederate flag from atop the Capitol after pressure from a boycott led by the NAACP. In April, Mississippi voters will choose between the current 1894 flag and a design that replaces the Confederate emblem with a circle of 20 stars to signify Mississippi's admission as the 20th state.

A remodeling project at the Florida Capitol this month required the temporary removal of the Confederate flag and the three other flags. Bush used the opportunity to remove them permanently.

Adams, whose group began a letter-writing campaign after the flag's removal Feb. 2, said he asked Bush to meet with him.

"He believed he saved himself a headache and he's created a bigger one, because the fact that he brought the flag down didn't win him a single vote, but the fact that he brought it down . . . could potentially cost him votes," Adams said.

Bush said he was not going to change his mind.

"As it relates to flags flying over our Capitol, I kind of like the American flag, the Florida flag and by law we have the POW flag, and that's fine enough for me," Bush said.

As a born and raised Yankee, now a transplant, I always thought people considered it a "symbol of racism". I could see the connection, but personally never thought it was. There does seem to be some debate about it.
    If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.

BadAss
    Polish-American

Originally posted by Ratboy

As a born and raised Yankee, now a transplant, I always thought people considered it a "symbol of racism". I could see the connection, but personally never thought it was. There does seem to be some debate about it.
    I think a lot of that comes from it's misuse pertaining to when it represented the old south as a predominantly white region.

Case in point. This past July 3rd I was in the E.R. with my son because of a high fever. There was a family (of sorts) in there. All plastered in tattoos of swastika, white pride crosses and confederate flags. Of course being the "bad ass" he was, I got the stare down from him when I walked in. These were the most rude, obnoxious, ignorant and loud people I've ever seen in public. A prime example of where the symbolism you're talking about comes from. That and the term white trash.

In Charge of McGov Only

Re: Kiss my butt!

Originally posted by chuckc
    A PM I got:

My response:

Second of all...

**** YOU.

**** HIM.

chuckc
    Wow, cool, calm and collected chuckc finally explodes.

RIP 6/29/19
    Ain't it a shame when a few "bad apple" whites give the rest of us a bad name?
    [center]

Redneck Plumpkin

i agree,

those neo nazi assholes really hack me off as well , i don't even get along with them,i am not like that,the only tatto i have is sarahs name over my heart,please do not group them in with us rednecks,...............................................chris

Redneck Plumpkin

????????????????????????

like i said befor i have never attacked anyone on here or even discused anything of that sort,that is why it pisses me of when someone has to go and wine and bitch about me behind my back,i will never be ashamed of where i come from or how i was raised,if someone does not like who or what i am they can just stay away from me,i just get real tired of being accussed of hating some perticular groups of people ,i do not look down on people for what color they are,but i will in a heartbeat for how they act,that is all..............................chris

Hooligan
    The Confederate battle flag, called the "Southern Cross" or the cross of St. Andrew, has been described variously as a proud emblem of Southern heritage and as a shameful reminder of slavery and segregation. In the past, several Southern states flew the Confederate battle flag along with the U.S. and state flags over their statehouses. Others incorporated the controversial symbol into the design of their state flags. The Confederate battle flag has also been appropriated by the Ku Klux Klan and other racist hate groups. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, more than 500 extremist groups use the Southern Cross as one of their symbols.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/confederate1.html

Just do a search using confederate flag see what comes up???,...they all must be wrong!!

BadAss
    Polish-American

Ok, I'm gonna delete that. It came out sounding wrong. I never said you did. I know what you're saying. Sorry about that.

Hooligan
    The Confederate flag has to go. There are many good qualities about the South, but there are other ways to glorify them than just this one. Its meaning has not and will not change: even if Southerners consider it to be just a symbol, it is still entrenched in racism.

"Last paragraph in the letter"
    http://www.elon.edu/e-web/pendulum/I...ons/flag.xhtml

I find this to be completely true,..Does it mean I can post a swastica up on the board too,...the answer NO,..cause no matter what it reminds most educated folks of a terrible human atrosity base out of fear and hate of a RACE of people,...as does the confederate flag remind most of slavery and the hate and fear of that RACE of people that were taken advantage of, I side on the side of PC when it comes to this subject,..that is unless your grandparents or greatgrand parents were slaves,.. then if you choose fly the c-flag all day long. Just my .02

Once is good
    Twice is better

7.2 miles from the George Washington Bridge...
    I was in Myrtle Beach, SC for bike week... they still fly that flag down there...

What's the problem...?
    Evan

OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION GEAR...http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?193380

T Puffer # twelve...

Born and raised on CH3NO2 (nitro).

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

Hooligan
    Chris I totally agree with you noone is accusing you of hating blacks,..you may be a really nice guy who loves black guys,..but the fact of the matter is your "SYMBOL" for Southern pride is a symbol of hate and it really has no place being displayed in a public forum. Again you maybe a very nice man but your choice of symbolic heritage is offensive to most,..espically blacks!!! Lets say I'm german and there are jewish people on the board what do you think a swastica would mean to them??? This symbol is racist and always will be whether or not you believe in it or not!! It represents a War based on keeping enslavement legal bottom line! I and others in the military fight for your freedom everyday,...that includes all races. I am just expressing my feelings just as you does that make me a terrible person no it makes me a person who understands how a flag that represented a group of people that fought to keep people enslaved would make the group of people who were decendants of the slaves feel! Get over your "southern pride" thing and get a new symbol,...like something non-threatening non offensive or whatever.

Redneck Plumpkin

it has to do,

with my heritage,as the current flag has to do with yours,as you said you are from up north,maybe i find it atrocios the way southern people were treated when the north invaded the south,to force their views and opinions on some one else,it has happened to everyone at one time or another,if as you say the confederate flag has to go,then so does al the others that are prominently flow by people proud of their heratage,..............................chris

It's Good To Be A Woman
    Making history since 1954

Originally posted by Goobr
    And that's what gets me. I know what you're sayin' and yeah, we get labelled these things when our feathers get ruffled. I should just shut-up but I gotta get this 'un out there. I mean that in a respectful way RK.

The whole "prefix"- American thing is pee in my cornflakes. My decendents were Irish. If you're an American Citizen, then dern the prefixes, you're an "American". What's so hard about that?

Remember a Sunday School song that went something like this, "Red and yellow, black and white, we are precious in His sight".

OK, I'll STFU now.
    Did you learn that STFU in sunday school too?

Irish-Polish FEMALE broad- breasted American. I think the female part is probably the most offensive around here lately.